R3dt34rz

Anyone getting Dec. orders yet?

I think they should've done by order date. That's my 2 cents. I'm not trying to be rude either. but 2+ months is getting ridiculous.

I think they should've done by order date. That's my 2 cents. I'm not trying to be rude either. but 2+ months is getting ridiculous.

Yes, usually they are, but as I have said in countless emails, FB messages, texts, G+, twitter, text's, support chat etc. that they had to move to doing one series at a time to speed up ship time. The factory is a VERY small operation, and no, they cannot just hire someone else or more people because if it was that easy it would have been done years ago. The black Friday sale was off the charts far more then we projected based on all the prior ones, we clearly discounted the price too much. Before the BF orders stopped coming in, the holiday rush came flooding in too. So the massively increased demand added with the lost work days from the holidays, they got behind schedule. I promise they are doing everything they can to get everything cranked out asap.

I'm not trying to start an argument or anything like that. I'm just a customer wanting his product. ha

I'm not trying to start an argument or anything like that. I'm just a customer wanting his product. ha

I understand, sometimes I have to reply in reference to all who are part of the topic so I don't have to keep posting the same thing.

Are you guys building Xcons yet? Just finished installing my 2 D3400s in the rear and have them charged and set to go. My 2 2Ks love it......Sub time.

Are you guys building Xcons yet? Just finished installing my 2 D3400s in the rear and have them charged and set to go. My 2 2Ks love it......Sub time.

Not sure why you're going to waste aarons time making him come back to respond to your silly "are you building my xcon yet!" dude...it will get to you. It's not like it was forgotten.

They are still in the middle of the massive Zcon push.

Not sure why you're going to waste aarons time making him come back to respond to your silly "are you building my xcon yet!" dude...it will get to you. It's not like it was forgotten.

GTFO.

No more bickering. I will lock this thread if it continues. Take it to PM's gentlemen.

i just bought 2 brand new sa 8v2s a week ago and just got them. if it wasnt for the wait, i would have went with some gcon 10s! o well. some day it will (hopefully) be down to a 2-3 week wait and ill be in line!

When is my order going to ship? ;)

When is my order going to ship? wink.png

trippy.gif trippy.gif trippy.gif trippy.gif trippy.gif trippy.gif trippy.gif

My order # Straight Up EVIL 666  :ghost:

My order # Straight Up EVIL 666  ghost.gif

:peepwall:

I just installed some Zcon 15s, so I have something to play with until I receive my order. My only fear is that I like them too much and want to keep them. I ordered them for a friend who is still planning her build. They freaking pound, it's scary. I can sit patiently I suppose, until she wants them back.

:)

Any updates Aaron? Are they done with the Zcons and started working on the Xcons?

Any updates Aaron? Are they done with the Zcons and started working on the Xcons?

They should be wrapping up Zcon's currently.

Do you know how many woofers they're putting out a day?

Do you know how many woofers they're putting out a day?

No, it varies.

Ah alright. I was just curious.

So what Xcons are next or something? I'm waitin on 2 of em but i ordered jan 10th. not in a hurry tho still have to install alt but made box already, plus it'l be better playin them in warmer weather not 15degrees, so i hope they come in the summer biggrin.png

They should be doing Xcon's next, but there are a ton of Icon's from the same time period that still need to go too.