R3dt34rz

Anyone getting Dec. orders yet?

How are those subs performing for you Axe?

I cannot begin to convey how amazed I am with them. I have a fosgate t1500bd-cp on each and it for lack of a better word is just NASTY. Soooo accurate and yet soooo brutal at the same time. I have them each in 4 cubes after displacement tuned to 33. Sound great on the kick drums and then the loww notes hit and it is just mind blowing. I literally cannot play at full tilt while driving due to my vision getting so blurry. Ive never had that problem before adhd.gif

Any updates? You said last week in a PM you pushed a couple of ours up. I haven't seen anything update and it's been a week over 3 months. I'd much rather have my money back than get the sub, just because right as I'm going to get it, I'm going to sell it and lose money on it. SO far this experience hasn't been good.

I can understand being frustrated on waiting, but its just good sense for something that's said in a PM to be LEFT in a PM. I seriously hope you didn't just start some crazy shit. smh

I don't know why you would turn around and lose money on something so awesome, but I personally wouldn't trade my xcons for any other sub made. I can bet if you want your order cancelled they would be happy to do that, just to reduce the amount of questions they have to answer, not to mention any of the other people waiting patiently on their order could have your spot.

Not meaning to sound like a dick but you know as well as anyone else on this forum how hard Aaron is working to keep everyone happy. Cancel your order OR WAIT PATIENTLY LIKE THE OTHER 1000'S OF CUSTOMERS

I dont  know why you'd even order the sub if you knew you were getting a truck that soon anyway, but i can't blame Tyler i ordered my subs after he did an remember reading his posts about waiting before i even ordered and i received mine like weeks ago.. but ya that sucks i still haven't hooked mine up yet!

Oh man. I thought 21 day wait was going to be hard... :(  Any updates on a round of Gcons? LoL. 

Order #5954

Order Date: 13th Mar 2013

Potentially 3 months? Harsh. ohnoes9.gif

I dont  know why you'd even order the sub if you knew you were getting a truck that soon anyway, but i can't blame Tyler i ordered my subs after he did an remember reading his posts about waiting before i even ordered and i received mine like weeks ago.. but ya that sucks i still haven't hooked mine up yet!

I never planned on getting a truck at the beginning of December... I planned on one nice build before I got a new vehicle in the March-May time frame.

Any updates? You said last week in a PM you pushed a couple of ours up. I haven't seen anything update and it's been a week over 3 months. I'd much rather have my money back than get the sub, just because right as I'm going to get it, I'm going to sell it and lose money on it. SO far this experience hasn't been good.

Wow sorry man, that sucks.

No worries AgentTyler we should be seeing orders soon. I can understand the frustration, in a few days we will be going on a 4 month wait. You may want to PM Aaron if you plan to cancel. I can't cancel as I actually need the sub to complete my build. Somehow things got a little screwed up, but SSA has hopefully got it sorted.

I will PM Aaron in a few and see what's going on.

Yes, your's was pushed to the top due to someone at the build house made a mistake and a few orders getting out of order for some unknown reason.  The owner of the build house is now aware and is working on them himself.

Tyler has a right to be upset, and trust me, I am staying on top of if, and as I always say and do, the moment we have an update, we will update the order status.  It takes time to catch up with the daily PM's and emails.  We are not sure why a few orders got out of order in the build queue, but they are busting hump to get them done.

Oh man. I thought 21 day wait was going to be hard... sad.png  Any updates on a round of Gcons? LoL. 

Order #5954

Order Date: 13th Mar 2013

Potentially 3 months? Harsh. ohnoes9.gif

I thought my Xcons were gonna take long like some of the people that are having problems but they actually got to me pretty fast..ordered  Jan 10th an got them Feb 27th so the wait went fast for me plus i was building my box and ordering other things in the mean time but i still checked for updates everyday lol...an even then they were already 2 days into shipping before i even got an update. But that was my experience, THANK YOU!

No worries AgentTyler we should be seeing orders soon. I can understand the frustration, in a few days we will be going on a 4 month wait. You may want to PM Aaron if you plan to cancel. I can't cancel as I actually need the sub to complete my build. Somehow things got a little screwed up, but SSA has hopefully got it sorted.

I will PM Aaron in a few and see what's going on.

There is no new news other then the owner of the build house knows about what is behind now.  They have done many large changes to work on shortening the build/lead time and so we can eventually get back to having an inventory.

my nov 21, 2012 order #5111 is 4months now.  I'm really having mixed feelings, i don't know if I should celebrate having so much patience or get disappointed for having to wait really long. ehh.gif

That is some serious patience, you deserve a freebie award or something for waiting that long.

my nov 21, 2012 order #5111 is 4months now.  I'm really having mixed feelings, i don't know if I should celebrate having so much patience or get disappointed for having to wait really long. ehh.gif

That sucks dude!

Any updates?

That is crazy you guys are still waiting. I thought they would of been caught up by now. Good luck on getting them soon though.

Aaron,

Can we get an estimated ship time on these late orders. It's been a 4 month wait as of today.

are there only two of us waiting for more than 4 months?  If this reaches 5 months, I'll need to get a refund.

the 11th will be 4 months and I already asked for a refund and so far he's ignored me asking.

The way all of this turned out and the order they built the subs were dumb and should've never been done like that. The fact you have people waiting this long is ridiculous and shows no organization. 

the 11th will be 4 months and I already asked for a refund and so far he's ignored me asking.

The way all of this turned out and the order they built the subs were dumb and should've never been done like that. The fact you have people waiting this long is ridiculous and shows no organization. 

You have been refunded.  Please, with the sheer amount of PM's replied to and the amount of times I have called and emailed about your order, do not say I am not remotely ignoring you or your order.  Our build house dropped the ball on a handful of orders and we have been pushing hard on them to get them out asap.  

When people sending numerous messages from different avenues etc., about the same thing/order, people have to understand it takes even more time for me to keep everyone informed.

Aaron,

Can we get an estimated ship time on these late orders. It's been a 4 month wait as of today.

As said via PM and FB, I have been trying to find out.  Will call them again tomorrow.

Aaron,

As said via PM and FB, I have been trying to find out.  Will call them again tomorrow.

Yep bro I got ya PM. I'm about to be bass-less soon. Sadly I have to return those Zcons back to owner soon. It's been fun, but she's ready to get them installed in her ride. Appreciate what you're doing for us waiting.