Sign in to follow this  
porkchop

Celebrating #20yrs!!!!

Valentine's day was the day we picked to get married on, back in1993.....

I started chasing Regina around when I was about 12 years old, about five years passed I married the woman who had became my best friend, 25 years later, a quarter of a century has passed and a lot has changed, A ton of stories later, we have three daughters, a son-in-law & four grandchildren, who keep us plenty busy, but we find time for our biggest hobby and favorite past time....steering one of the largest sound teams we know of, trying to maintain a family atmosphere and a open door for those whom come to visit.

I want to thank all of our team mates, friends, and family whom have helped us have great memories over the years. You each in your own way, has made the years just that much more rewarding.

We will be renewing our wedding vows Friday and then leave for a little get away.

I often say, " I don't have very many memories where Regina hasn't been in my life".....I am glad I will be with my soul mate for eternity.

Thanks for dropping a line or two, I will be sure to share them all with her during our vacation.

Inspiring man!! Keep it going :)

That's just awesome Chop, I wish the best for you and your wife on your get away. Those don't come along very often. Congrats!!

Congrats Chop & Regina :)

Congrats Unc and Regina!!!!

J

congrats. your story is very inspiring as ill be celebrating my anniversary on valentine's day as well. biggrin.png

buttlick.gif

Is what u gotta do to last 20yrs ive heard lol

congrats none the less, my girl and I chose Feb as an anniversary as well, although we aren't married we've been together for 10yrs

+1 firefox2.gif

Awesome to hear Chop! Congratulations to you and Regina! I wish you many more years filled with love and luck!

July is getting closer too. :)

Congrats chop!!

Thank you, can't wait to get back in town to see my Valentine this evening.

Congrats Chop! very inspiring sir. wish you many many more together!

Congrats! Im very happy for you guys. Here is to many more and hope you have a good time on your vacation!