Sign in to follow this  
Billetproof97'

New guy

Hows it going everyone? New to the forums. I came here from caraudio.com I saw this forum from one of the guys there and thought I would check it out. Hoping to learn a thing or two. I overseas right now serving in the army in germany. I like it here but wish i was back home. I have some audio equipment for my 97' Chevy S-10 4 sundown E8's, alpine deck, sundown saz-1200D amp and a hifonics amp. Pretty much just sitting in my closet at home due to the army, but im wanting some audio stuff for my 00' toyota camry. Kinda torn between do many options. I figured while im in germany i can spend my free time tinkering with caraudio

Brandon

Welcome

Welcome to the forum. What are you looking to do with the camry?

Thankyou. Honestly Im looking for SPL outta this. Nothing too crazy, but I want something that will hit hard. Im lost as to what sub(s) to use and amp. So many choices I wish I could have them all.

Welcome to the forum man. These guys are all pretty rad. No one will give you too much crap unless you don't read the rules for posting and use some common sense when asking for help. I joined this forum because I was tired of 3rd grade responses like "put a pair of 12w0's in a sealed prefab and you're so good brah!". People here are serious and that's what makes it incredible. Everyone is pretty generous with info so use it to your advantage.

Welcome sir.

Welcome! Check out th ssa store for great quality amps and subs.

Thankyou all. I will definitely read the rules before i post anything, i will search as well. And Im definitely not a sir lol im no officer :D and I will see what the SSA has

Brandon

:WELCOME: to the forum!

:WELCOME: