SMpaintball78

Lantz's "weekend" topic thread

Time to drink away last nights hangover! 

i feel ya there, god i got wasted lastnight! way to early, normaly im good untill 4 or 6 am but by the time dani got home at 1230 i was hammer down drunk and ready to go to sleep.. she was pissed!! ha ha ..

but were together tonight good times with my love.

pssh.. everytime i've ever had a hangover. whether it lasted 3hrs or all day.. drinking alcohol was the last thing on the list.. 

oh and for those who dont know.. jegger and monster 24 oz at a time

pssh.. everytime i've ever had a hangover. whether it lasted 3hrs or all day.. drinking alcohol was the last thing on the list.. 

Rookie.... ;)

well i got wrecked friday night and spent saturday night with the girl. Then sunday, i went and bought me a new whip!  As most of you know, my lifted diesel gets bad fuel mileage. so it was time for a change (no thanks to obama LOL)  turnd out one of my parents friends had a old '97 pontiac sunfire 2.4l 5spd convertable for sale. was asking $850.  did some magic and picked it up for $650  not to shabby ay? haha im thinking im going to make it my bass-mo-bile lol. here she is

IMAG0641_zpsa44bef1c.jpg

well i got wrecked friday night and spent saturday night with the girl. Then sunday, i went and bought me a new whip!  As most of you know, my lifted diesel gets bad fuel mileage. so it was time for a change (no thanks to obama LOL)  turnd out one of my parents friends had a old '97 pontiac sunfire 2.4l 5spd convertable for sale. was asking $850.  did some magic and picked it up for $650  not to shabby ay? haha im thinking im going to make it my bass-mo-bile lol. here she is

IMAG0641_zpsa44bef1c.jpg

we are going to have to do some shit to that car :) lol. Wall? Crazy trunk build?

Drinking it up in Baltimore with a local we all know.

Had one of my better weekends.  Got to hang out with Neal and Ronda, went to an O's game with friends (they won BTW), got to rest a little Sunday and was still up to date on most all SSA things.  Just wasn't able to make it to the gym or cut the grass at the house I am trying to sell, oh well try again this weekend coming.

Had one of my better weekends.  Got to hang out with Neal and Ronda, went to an O's game with friends (they won BTW), got to rest a little Sunday and was still up to date on most all SSA things.  Just wasn't able to make it to the gym or cut the grass at the house I am trying to sell, oh well try again this weekend coming.

I would have cut it on my way home if you would have said something. :)

this weekend should be AWESOME!  Spent 3G on the rig so the looks are gonna changr big time. also tge girlfriends bday is tomorrow so we gonna get stupid haha 

well this weekend was pretty sucessful. got everything on my truck done without a hitch :)

first off, i took the 2" level kit off so now i just have 4.5"s of lift. Next i bought BRANd new chrome 20" rockstar rims and 33" nitto trail grapplers. Also, i bought and installed all 6k HIDs in my headlights and fog lights. Looks pretty different :)

Dropping the front axle (little sketchy haha)

IMAG0679_zps8498def6.jpg

and shes done. what do yall think?

IMAG0683_zps0af9a4de.jpg

Video:

hmm, looks like my weekend threads dying down lol. well this weekend was CRAZY lol. had a party at my house and alot more ppl showed up than i had expected. had a kegg to start, then busted out with the crown royle, apple pucker and cranberry juice (washington apples) around 4am and was goneee lol  had a DJ and and beer pong up at the garage, then had a nice quite bonfire down by the barn. hell of a night :)  p.s.... we killed the whole keg ;)  heres a few pics

me and my girl on the right

IMG956165_zps5232b02f.jpg

IMG953275_zpsa482c4aa.jpg

empty son!

IMAG0704_zpsc8f23ca4.jpg

this photo...... this photo of me here was when i blacked out at my buddies house last month. really put a hurting on some bud light but what really did it was i got my hands on some lime margareta mix..... just thinking bout it make me heav!

ResizedImage951367896887830_zps359f74ce.

.....weakends.

Mine is tomorrow and Tuesday.

I will be working on my vehicle. Hopefully finally getting the O2 sensor off, and some answer to my fan not working.

i HATE doing o2 sensors. alls i can say is heat the F**K out of them and start cranking on her.  gotta get them things glowing red. just watch the wiring harness!

super pumped this for weekend! My girlfriend and I are going down to franklin ky for TS which is nothing but big diesel trucks that drag race and pull sleds for 2 days straight :)  also reserved a nice hotel room for afterwards. should be a great weekend ahead!

this weekend was awesome, my wife rolled her ankle and tore a ligament slipping off of the curb of our driving while carrying our two year old...

Took her to the hospital and had to pretty much chase the kids by myself for the weekend... Got absolutely nothing that needed to be done, done, other than mowed the back yard while the kids were outside playing, and now I'm on midnights the next two weeks, so, I'll be asleep during the day, and unable to get sh!t done.

Life is just f#cking great.

Edited by nigel

ehh that sucks man!   i have a pretty good weekend planned. going down to the dragstrip friday night and racing my truck (will be on camera and posted here!) then a bonfire after that. then saturday, im working with my buddy who has his own lawncare business building a giant kids playset for $30/hr! hell yeahh. with that $, im thinking about doubling the power to the 2 sundown sa8v2s and building a new box. what yall think?

At the drive inn with the family

well, back at work now, but about a week ago, the wife and I bought a Jayco jayflight swift slx 184BH camper. Were able to get a spot this weekend and took the kids camping. First time I've ever drove with a trailer in my life other than picking it up and bringing it home (which I had my dad come to help me with). Was a fun time. Going again next weekend, lots of memories to be making with the kidlets...

Relaxing for now until work starts up, and just helped a friend move in. Aside from that I've just been house hunting.

J

ah, house hunting, can be so frustrating... Don't miss it at all. Best of luck with the search.