i running two zcon d2 12's. with 2 deka 9a31 and stck alt until mid summer. i have 3 runs of 1/0 + and - . dont have much electronic in my car since it a 1975 chevy. been debating on the two amps but not sure which one will be more effiencent. through my company i can get two t2500 for 1050. i really like the look of nendo but i hear they are power hungry. any advise would be great.

What ohms are you going to be running the speakers?

That's crazy cheap for new 2500s. I would be tempted to the rf just on that price. and the fact im running 2 1500's and love them.

Your final ohm load is either going to be 2 or .5 ohm. I would do something along the lines of 2 crescendo bc2ks strapped.

RF, no question.

Your final ohm load is either going to be 2 or .5 ohm. I would do something along the lines of 2 crescendo bc2ks strapped.

Can you expand on this bass? just curious why 2 strapped would be better or recommended over his two choices? thanks bro, I try to learn everyday!

Well two dual 2 ohms can be either wired to a final ohm load of .5 ohm or 2 ohms. With the crescendo 5500, it'd be stupid to run it at .5 for daily and wouldn't get full power at 2 ohms on that amp.

I just found out that the rf is 1 ohm stable. I thought they were 2 ohms stable, but I know know that they are 1ohm stable. Given that I would definitely strap the 2 rf25000s. This can provide a final ohm load of 2 ohms.

Go with the rockfords

If you strap 2 amps together they act as one. A master and a slave all the adjustments would be made by the master. This eliminates having to set up two amps.

Well two dual 2 ohms can be either wired to a final ohm load of .5 ohm or 2 ohms. With the crescendo 5500, it'd be stupid to run it at .5 for daily and wouldn't get full power at 2 ohms on that amp.

I just found out that the rf is 1 ohm stable. I thought they were 2 ohms stable, but I know know that they are 1ohm stable. Given that I would definitely strap the 2 rf25000s. This can provide a final ohm load of 2 ohms.

Go with the rockfords

But no adjustable ssf .

Yes, be advised RF power series has a set 28hz subsonic. Be very careful.....trust me

Edit- why are the 2500s strappable but not my 1500s? would save me a lot of trouble....

Edited by AXEHAMMER

Yes, be advised RF power series has a set 28hz subsonic. Be very careful.....trust me

Edit- why are the 2500s strappable but not my 1500s? would save me a lot of trouble....

I dont think you can strap the 1500 or the 2500. 

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/product_details.aspx?itemid=117366

Edited by pmureika

Ohh really? I thought you could. I have no idea so probably not since you guys say. I didn't know the ssf is set at 28hz.

Ohh really? I thought you could. I have no idea so probably not since you guys say. I didn't know the ssf is set at 28hz.

That's why it helps to research equipment before giving advice. Some amps have variable ssf and others are at a set frequency and slope

Edited by jay-cee

The 2500 IS strappable.

Rockford!!

nice vs thread where people actually pick 1 of the OP

Rockford!!

nice vs thread where people actually pick 1 of the OP

There isn't supposed to be versus threads at all actually. Why don't you understand this? Learn to contribute something worthwhile.

Rockford!! nice vs thread where people actually pick 1 of the OP

There isn't supposed to be versus threads at all actually. Why don't you understand this? Learn to contribute something worthwhile.

x1,000,000

Is this for SPL competition, or a daily driver/showoff type system?

this is for all the above stystem. Im not trying to run a bunch of batteries. With the great deal im getting im leaning towards RF and the RF T1000.4

this is for all the above stystem. Im not trying to run a bunch of batteries. With the great deal im getting im leaning towards RF and the RF T1000.4

You will need a battery bank if you are planning on running 5k+.

You will need a battery bank if you are planning on running 5k+.

How many batteries you think. im planning two deka 31 in the back and a redtop up front (for now will swap out this summer)

Personally, I'd run four of those deka's, no less than three. Either is a good choice. The RF might be a little more efficient.