Going to buy another battery for my Durango. It will be in the back with my amps. I already have a die hard platinum under hood and a small stinger in rear. My question is-is there any specific group I should buy for the back, or just the biggest battery I can fit back there?

Largest

Group 31 will do, how many batteries you need will depend on your setup

Go big, g31 like was already said.

Im running TWO Fosgate t1500bdcp and a p400x4. I will just get the biggest I can fit and keep the little stinger battery for my "distro block"

The Stinger is a great battery but I would just sell it and put it towards the battery(ies), if more are needed. That's just me though

This is probably the best battery you can get in terms of getting the largest.

You may want to tell us your dimensions in your vehicle to see if you can fit this-

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2012-01/china-builds-worlds-largest-battery-36-megawatt-hour-behemoth

You may want to tell us your dimensions in your vehicle to see if you can fit this-

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2012-01/china-builds-worlds-largest-battery-36-megawatt-hour-behemoth

lmfao!!!

Zhangbei_ESS_Project_energy_storage_chin

lmfao!!!

Bet that takes awhile to charge up haha, you could demo for a quite a while though! :)

lmfao!!!

Bet that takes awhile to charge up haha, you could demo for a quite a while though! smile.png

I'm more concerned with mobility than anything else... LMAO!

better call Slam Specialties and see if they make some air springs for a Durango capable of being filled to 465,000 PSI with a weight rating of 6.4 million lbs.

I'm sure someone can custom make some struts too so the ride is smooth.. 

Look on ebay..  Hell, these are probably just bolt on kits.

Lol. it will fit but barely....problem solved!

how much should i ask for this little stinger spv35 i believe?

First of all Lmao

Second, I'm going for a similar set up, when u gonna be getting all this stuff?mines is gonna be more of a long term thing

Edited by 1two3

I would say in the next 2 months ill be finished. Just now getting started and its a free time/weekend project like everything else I do.

I have two like new Die Hard group 31's and a XS D3400 like new as well. All only a few months old. You buy the plats and you can have the D3400, lol

His much for the plats swift? i can get them for 190 locally

How*

Go for it. I paid 230 + tax each on a one day sale thing at Sears. I am selling all three batteries for 500 bucks. I paid over 700 for them not long ago. Only really used them for one or two months. Lol

Go for it. I paid 230 + tax each on a one day sale thing at Sears. I am selling all three batteries for 500 bucks. I paid over 700 for them not long ago. Only really used them for one or two months. Lol

Wish I didn't live so far. :'( sad panda

nice, id like to see how this goes for you, how ur voltage deals with this. im gonna be putting a t2.5k on my 2 xcons.  i may have missed it but what alt are u gonna runn it on?

nice, id like to see how this goes for you, how ur voltage deals with this. im gonna be putting a t2.5k on my 2 xcons.  i may have missed it but what alt are u gonna runn it on?

My amps are- RF 800x4 on highs and a pair of RF t1500bdcp

nice, id like to see how this goes for you, how ur voltage deals with this. im gonna be putting a t2.5k on my 2 xcons. i may have missed it but what alt are u gonna runn it on?

My amps are- RF 800x4 on highs and a pair of RF t1500bdcp

Lol I meant what alternator? :)

Was using tenney 270a. its having issues. so my mechman 240a will be here today. with the tenney im dropping to high 11s when leaning on it hard. average is high 12s. will report back in few days with my mechman voltage results