Sign in to follow this  
SMpaintball78

evil 18 and 2 zcon 12s felxxin!

so thursday, i got word sencheezy was going to be rolling through cincinnati so i got ahold of him and casey & myself were able to meet up with him and get a demo of the evil ;) iv been wanting to hear this sub ever since it came out and i must say im impressed!  alot louder than the single 18 zcon setup i had. the sound quality was unbelievabe from an 18  (yes even on hardcore metel.. not just rap haha) i would love to get my hands on a single 15 for my powerstroke :) anyway heres a short video i made on my phone of casey getting a demo of the ironman explorer and sanchez getting a demo of caseys zcon 12s!

Helll yeah!!

Good stuff guys!

Sencheezy's Evil Adventure!!! :ghost:

haha im just glad i got to experience the new evil first hand.  deff. gets downnnn

My new favorite sub.

Should tell Casey to post his thoughts.

Two big time output installs.

I liked it man it forsure sounds good on all music. . Seems like it can take a lot more to.. should try tuning lower :)

Should tell Casey to post his thoughts.

How did you like the zcon 12s?

I liked it man it forsure sounds good on all music. . Seems like it can take a lot more to.. should try tuning lower :)

It's funny, because I too think it can take more power. Buy as you can, I already have almost 6,000 on it!! Lol

Thanks for the kind words tho. I really do like your install too. Them lows just smack you in the face. I "may" tune lower on the next box....

But I can definitely hear the difference in sound. Like I said, your bass smacks you in the face, where as the evil just surrounds you lol.

I'm actually back home now from my Vacation. Volume at 30/40 for the past 6 hours STRAIGHT. I love these subs and will never change.

Driving back**

On mobile, but just in case you guys was wondering, here is the dial settings on my bc5500. No processing and bass set flat at H.U.

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff323/senchez/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0288_zps7875231f.jpg

Both systems look nutssss!! Senchez, what are you tuned to now?

Both systems look nutssss!! Senchez, what are you tuned to now?

34.5ish