i9z4real@yahoo.com

Do you think this system will sound good ?

Alpine spr components in the front

Alpine sps woofers in the rear deck

All amp'd up on a crescendo 1000c4 125 wattsx4 at 4 ohms

12 ssa icon off an amp I have not yet purchased

All off stock 2008 chevy impala deck

We got some smart guys here who know their stuff... But I'm afraid no one is going to be able to give you an answer to your question unless they have your vehicle with all the exact equipment you listed.

Give goals and plans for your install. What sounds good to me might not sound good to you.

We got some smart guys here who know their stuff... But I'm afraid no one is going to be able to give you an answer to your question unless they have your vehicle with all the exact equipment you listed.

Give goals and plans for your install. What sounds good to me might not sound good to you.

^^^ Exactly.  "Sound good" is too relative a term to give any kind of real answer.  How good it sounds to you, me, or anyone else will have more to do with HOW it's installed than the equipment being used.  Sound deadening, reinforcement of the mounting locations, aiming, crossover settings, EQ adjustments, time alignment and much more will have far more to do with the final outcome.  Those details are the ones that will make or break how good it sounds no matter what speakers, amps and subs you're using.

From an outside looking in standpoint, the equipment you've listed has the potential to sound fairly good to most people.  However, if you just take it and slap it in the respective factory locations you're not going to be using any of the speakers to their possible potential at all.

I'd definitely save the $$ for the rears and put them to use on the fronts.

To me, Alpine speakers are garbage EXCLUDING the Type X line. Dump the rears and spend the money on front stage. Type R's to me are the Honda Civic of the car audio world imho. They're way overpriced and they really don't keep up with a lot of good components. We installed some IA6.5's in a Dodge Ram that had R's in it. He loved it, and this is what happened. He liked them so much in the crap factory location, that he built himself nice baffles, deadened the doors, and turned himself into a DIY'er. Install is super important.

If you can get that type of satisfaction for 120 bones and some work, you win.

i would also get a goodd head unit so you can do a little more tuning that you could with a stock deck and make it sound more how you want it to