stevemead08

'00 camaro SS

Holy shit does that look sweet!! I've never seen anybody vinyl wrap their car. The blue and carbon fiber looks so good. How hard was it to? When I get the new fusion I want to black out the grill and this seems like a good way to do it. Where did you get it?

Thanks. It's a little tricky. Once you get the hang of it, it's not so bad. Just start on the easier flat panels. Then work into the more complex areas. The camaro is so curvy (like a fat chick) there was no real easy place to start.

I'll have to try it out. I'm only doing the grill so jus like 6 bars. Does it heat shrink with a blow dryer? And is it easy to take off?

I'll have to try it out. I'm only doing the grill so jus like 6 bars. Does it heat shrink with a blow dryer? And is it easy to take off?

yes to both. Though it only shrinks if it's previously stretched. A grill may be hard. Would have to see it. Plastidip may work better.

I was originally going to plasti dip it. But was thinking this would look better. I guess if that's done right lol

I think ill just plasti dip then.

The grill http://www.netcarshow.com/ford/2013-fusion/1280x960/wallpaper_2c.htm

yeah I'm thinking I wouldn't try it. It's probably only 25 bucks in vinyl. Give it a try.

If I had more to do I would probably try but idk I think ill just plasti dip. Cheap and simple lol

Even after saying 20 times I would never wrap another vehicle..... I'm wrapping my new project. Satin pearl white I think. I have some samples coming.

Id like to see how that looks!

It's out and about! Not finished but mobile. Have to pack my garage up so this needed moved.

IMAG0219_zpsd444f230.jpgIMAG0220_zps0486e5ef.jpgIMAG0224_zps60509e7d.jpgIMAG0223_zps2a21fd09.jpgIMAG0228_zpsd0241982.jpgIMAG0227_zpsfc20b114.jpg

Yeah that is dope man

Looks better outside. Still needs a little work here and there. But mostly finished. Need to install the new badges too

Maybe a fun spin around the block with the little men is needed?

I took it out and laid some rubber this afternoon.

wasnt expecting to come in and see a restore job done but i must say you did a hell of a job on the wrap job. if you lived closer i would pay you to wrap my truck instead of getting it painted. you paid attention to the details like the jams etc as if it was a paint job. again awesome job!!!!

wasnt expecting to come in and see a restore job done but i must say you did a hell of a job on the wrap job. if you lived closer i would pay you to wrap my truck instead of getting it painted. you paid attention to the details like the jams etc as if it was a paint job. again awesome job!!!!

the audio build logs is probably 10 pages back. 4 15s 20k.

the audio build logs is probably 10 pages back. 4 15s 20k.

i saw the stuff that came out and the restore process begin..... in all great job. again love the wrap job

Shipping this one off to Dallas. Cleaned up and loaded up.

IMAG0520_zps6674ef33.jpgIMAG0521_zpsf7a9ca39.jpg