BigDaveIA

Man this place is dead

What do you guys think we could do to make this forum more interesting? IA builds, New product. etc? Lots of new things coming soon so its a shame to have such a dead forum.

the forum is not dead  the IA section is.....

I think he meant the IA forum section??? maybe ???

If so, not sure what to say, the products aren't as heavily used compared to the other manufacturers on here? Or maybe the users aren't on this site which would be a shame...

What do you guys think we could do to make this forum more interesting? IA builds, New product. etc? Lots of new things coming soon so its a shame to have such a dead forum.

the forum is not dead  the IA section is.....

Well if you want Im installing some i65c's i could post  a kinda build.. or if you wanna give me a huge discount haha.. jk really though.. I kid.. unless your into that kinda thing.. :) haha.. , But really I should be building a custom center console im planning to put a 12 into before I deploy so it should be soon.

I haven't seen too much if any builds using IA lately honestly. Not around the TN area at least. 

I've never even heard of incriminator audio until I came to this forum and saw your subwoofers...maybe get the word out about your audio line. Unless its me not looking in car audio magazines and seeing your ads.

Edited by Billetproof97'

I think he was referring to his section. I think the problem comes from seeing the price tag on your equipment and people not being able to justify that price. You have outstanding equipment imo, but people really don't understand why your 4kw amp is that much more expensive than the other 4kw amps. I think more info should be provided to people. I would have no problem buying almost any of your products as I've been around and know what they are worthy of and the quality behind them.

Incriminator has kind been behind on the forum for a while and a lot of IA builds are either going unnoticed or just arent being posted. Hopefully I can that. We have a new attitude at IA and the world will be seeing more of us real soon. Once we get all this new product out we should be able to take a step back up and get on the level of the other brands. The new stuff coming out will be a big upgrade from where we have been the past couple of years. We just havent had much promotion lately. Thank you for the input. Anybody doing ANY IA builds should post pics on here. 

I am extremely excited about the new products coming out! That 80.1 Is a really bad ass amp and I'm really looking forward to some of the others as well

id be intrested in seeing the new line up you guys have.

I wish my old dumb phone didnt delete my pics of the Warden 21" in my trailblazer. That sub was just ridiculously loud on 2k rms. Some people couldn't sit in my car for more than 5 seconds lol

id be intrested in seeing the new line up you guys have.

X2

The new amps look badass, when will we start hearing about subs?

Info on the new Subwoofers will be coming very soon. Have any of you heard anything being said about the new subs? Some people already know a little about whats to come but not much has been released yet.

As already suggested, some more informtion is always a good thing. Maybe have some of the team members become more active in the IA section?

If I was looking towards IA one of the things that would draw me is seeing people taking trophies with IA's equipment. When numerous posts and/or pictures are coming from other companies it gives an apperance of no wins, or not caring enough bout the competitors to tell the world what they did with YOUR products.

J

As already suggested, some more informtion is always a good thing. Maybe have some of the team members become more active in the IA section?

If I was looking towards IA one of the things that would draw me is seeing people taking trophies with IA's equipment. When numerous posts and/or pictures are coming from other companies it gives an apperance of no wins, or not caring enough bout the competitors to tell the world what they did with YOUR products.

J

thats what i do for sundown and SSA.

I am definitely working on getting the IA competitors on this forum. Would like to have them here for their knowledge and just generally to show off. IA has been winning trophies but you are definitely right that we havent done enough to make that public and give our competitors the credit they are due. Like I said, we have been a little out of the loop over the past year or two but all that is about to change. Once again, thank you for input. 

We need a new dirt sheet, any info on another bass cd?

dirt sheet may reappear once the new product stops taking up all of the spare time we have. So much time and effort has been put into the new image and new product that the dirt sheet had to be put on the back burner. At this time there are no plans for a new bass cd but we do still have King of Bass CDs available.

Love me some IA amps.  

Send me a couple 80.1's and I'll add to that trophy count. Actually... I need (3).

I'm serious.

Hopefully I'll be starting my wall soon. Should do decent with the dp 18s. 

Armykyle...cant wait to see the finished product. Really hate that things have taken the time they have. Everything just happened at the worst possible time. You deserved to win that contest and very excited to see the finished product. I like that Blazer.

Thanks man. I'm really excited about it too haha. It was the first time I had that series sub in my hands. Really impressed by the quality. I did some free air with them on low power and I can tell they're really efficient. I guess I need to send my application to you? I was talking to Nick about it a little while back.