nadcicle

Help with system going active

Ok, so I have an issue with going active. I currently have a head of lettuce and two salad forks going to 4 carrots and two sets of cucumbers. If I were to crossover the carrots between 60-600 hz and the cucumbers to 400-10khz would this sound good on 60rms coming from my potato? Please I need help I can come up with 2 boiled eggs and some salad dressing if I have to, but i'd like to stick between onions and celery. 

:D

Come on man, if you want help act like it.

Ok, so I have an issue with going active. I currently have a head of lettuce and two salad forks going to 4 carrots and two sets of cucumbers. If I were to crossover the carrots between 60-600 hz and the cucumbers to 400-10khz would this sound good on 60rms coming from my potato? Please I need help I can come up with 2 boiled eggs and some salad dressing if I have to, but i'd like to stick between onions and celery. 

:D

What kind of carrots, cucumbers and potato?

Organic they are the best,

See down south it's all about Kroger produce. If you want quality you gotta hit up Publix, but it's too expensive for the average person. Sometimes you gotta go to the ghetto and find a nice stand outside where they discretely wrap your product in a paper sack and send you on your way. A bit hush hush I know, but it's gotta be dangerous to get the underground quality.

Foxy lettuce

Idaho potatoes (purple are awesome if not outlawed in your class)

Dole carrots

And this is gonna sound crazy but.....drop the cuces....go to egg plant.

J

See down south it's all about Kroger produce. If you want quality you gotta hit up Publix, but it's too expensive for the average person. Sometimes you gotta go to the ghetto and find a nice stand outside where they discretely wrap your product in a paper sack and send you on your way. A bit hush hush I know, but it's gotta be dangerous to get the underground quality.

You ain't far enough down south brother ... We have gardens here in South Mississippi !!!

... and some really dynamic Farmer's Markets with LOTS of headroom.

You ain't fer enough south either. We can actually grow that stuff ourselves round here.

You ain't fer enough south either. We can actually grow that stuff ourselves round here.

Might be moving down that way soon ... Dad gave me 3 acres in Brookhaven. Might be time to build the house that me and the wife has always wanted ... Edited by Cablguy184

Hell, I live in Iowa and we grow some major produce around here you southerners have no idea!

Hell, I live in Iowa and we grow some major produce around here you southerners have no idea!

I think they were referring to the only legal in a few states produce.

The South is WAY behind the North on local produce. A little jaunt around the country would show you that...

I can grow 'produce' here in California. Only cost me $70 a year lol

I think they were referring to the only legal in a few states produce.

Whats this supost to mean here ??? You calling my moonshining illeagal ???

I get no complaints from my customers ...