FiAudioSubwoofersjj

Car Audio Subwoofers For Live Audio

can i use car Audio Subwoofers For Live Audio use

for example a couple Fi Car Audio SSD 15s or 18s

Edited by FiAudioSubwoofersjj

*Decided I'm not that much of a dick - edit.

Edited by gprestonmoto

Quentin is correct, you are young and seem like you are eager to learn, that book would be a great start.

yea i am really eager to learn more im actually also an old school style DJ because i have 2 technics turntables and have record collection for gigs... im not a DJ that uses computer software

what i dont get is.. you are the GOOGLE AGE .... your generation has the WORLD at your finger tips... all you have to do is read.... but no.. you just post  and expect people to do the research for you .

in my day there was no online... you walked your ass to the library  and you  read... and believe me there was never much about speakers... so then you would walk your ass around town to the stereo shops hoping someone would let you watch.. .. i say watch because no one wants an annoying kid asking questions...

you have it so easy and still your not even trying.

Yo bigjon I'm taking advantage of this technology so I don't have to do what you had to do so shut up ... And /// m5 so can I or not use a Fi Car Audio Subwoofer for a Live Audio setup

Oh and by the way I did have to go around town on my bike looking in Car Audio Shops

Yo bigjon I'm taking advantage of this technology so I don't have to do what you had to do so shut up ... And /// m5 so can I or not use a Fi Car Audio Subwoofer for a Live Audio setup

Oh and by the way I did have to go around town on my bike looking in Car Audio Shops

Don't tell bigjon to shut up, seriously.

It's called constructed criticism.

A method of forcing the truth boldly so you take the truth first and process everything else secondly.

I understand 100% what he said.

We are older than you, we have more wisdom than you.

We want to educate you more quickly and efficiently than what we had access to when we were younger.

We are not here to look down on you, we are here to help, not to criticize.

That would be a waste of time.  

We had a discussion yesterday...and you didn't do it. READ the links in my signature and follow them. If you would have made a thread that had ANY details the answers would have been different. I gave you an answer, if you want a different one spend some more time on the thread before posting.

bro im trying to help you out, as one audiophile to the next.. you think your the first kid that is obsessed with car audio???

nope.... i was too man.. .to the point where i made the biggest mistake of my life.. and alot of people dont know this.. .but for a few reasons  i droped out of school at your age and started working in a car audio shop......

i thought it was the best idea every then.. but i can tell you now that it was not... the car audio field is not profitable or enjoyable

its best kept as a hobby!!!!

anyone can tell you ... if you do what you love for a living you will end up hating what you love sooner or later... and there is no real money to speak up as an installer.. you will end up with fucked up hand a bad back.;...

i know you wont believe me  at your age.. but i have no reason to bullshit you .....

im not dissing you .. if i didn't care i wouldn't take the time out of my very busy life to speak on it.

your coming at this board all wrong.. if you want to learn and your asking  for info.. you need to think your questions out.... then try to find your own  info....  then make an educated question.....

you have a group of the smartest people in the car audio world IMO at your beck and call.... but if you  waste there time with bullshit questions .. they will stop reading your topics.. and you will have lost out on  some of the greatest honest unbiased  help there is....

so anything i say is to help ya bro...

I can vouch for the business not being profitable. It'll also burn the living shit out of you. Your builds will be determined by business, not by what you want. Just enjoy it on off time and be a fucking sponge lol.

Back when I was doing DJ / bar band Electronics / parties work ... I had very good luck out of Peavey Electronics ...

Their amplifiers, monitors, towers, and floor subs were bad ass !!! I still have some of that stuff in storage ...

acquiring knowledge requires a bit of work.  Read up on stuff. experiment.  then ask others on how your experience could have been better

Yea my goal in life is that I want to try to be a professional football player in the nfl and on the of season be a DJ and still have a hobby of

DJing and Fi Car Audio Subwoofers Fi Car Audio Subwoofers...

And also I was thinking about having my DJ setup with

Yamaha Live Audio Speakers and Fi Car Audio Subwoofers

Do yourself a favor and take a writing class too

They don't have writing classes with Fi Car Audio Subwoofers though.

This is the only setup for live audio

grateful.jpg

The Dead

my bad accidently double types DJing ang Fi Car Audio Subwoofers...

yo what do you mean i should take a writting class is there a problem

if there is please point it out... and if you are trying to discourage me it is working

They don't have writing classes with Fi Car Audio Subwoofers though.

I lol'd

Just do what you enjoy.