FiAudioSubwoofersjj

Folded horns?

Simple, small, super efficient, cheap, light, easy to build, and loud as fuck right?

Does any body know how to make a simple folded horn subwoofer box design ... I'm going to make on for my dj rig

Instead of piecing together DJ equipment from car audio ... Why don't you buy professional DJ equipment like every one else ??? Like I said in one of your other post ... I had GREAT luck with Peavey Electronics !!!

i priced out a set of equipment using cerwin vega, powered 21, dual 12 stacks with horns, amps, feedback killer, etc for like 4k, best bet is to look around for actual gear bro..dont reinvent the wheel

I've made a few , you need to be fairly skilled to build one from scratch .

Yes sarcastic. It won't fit your goals. You don't seem to understand your goals though so a non-sarcastic answer wouldn't have hit home.

You do realize that application information determines exactly what makes the most sense.  You haven't shared jack shit about what you mean by "DJ'ing".   Either way a folded horn is not a good idea at all for what you need....in order to tell you what is though some background is necessary.

I've got some Peavey's at the house. I'll have to look up models, and I have no idea how the hell I'd ship them. It's a 15" woofer and horns in each. Cabinets are about 3' tall, 2' wide and 2.5' deep. They're heavy as shit and the mixer/amp is about half the size of one, and weighs nearly 2x as much

Looks like you're in San Jose though so not very far of a drive for you

how much or every thing ...are they Subs or Speakers

well i cant drive yet causeim only 14 is there some way we can meet or have a conversation with you such as a phone number or email

Edited by FiAudioSubwoofersjj

Looks like you're in San Jose though so not very far of a drive for you

if he could drive, i like hes 14

i am 14

that explains a lot

How are you planning to carry all of this DJ equipment to shows / events / parties ??? and be home before curfiew ???

it is no use for me to send plans , designed to fit a specific room , specific drivers and power applied + I only build a box once and not keen on seeing the same thing twice

If I had a clue to what exactly you want , are able to ,time to invest I can make you a plan suited for you , no easy builds here.

If you are set on a folded horn because you're DJing outdoors  or larger venues for instance I strongly suggest you look for a Cerwin Vega  folded horn 

How are you planning to carry all of this DJ equipment to shows / events / parties ??? and be home before curfiew ???

with his Dj "rig"

I was probably going to sell for 5 bills. These are woofers and horns. Not subwoofers for a car or HT. Real PA/DJ applications.

what mids

oh never mind i already have highs and mids i jst need 2 subs for my pa system to complete it ... what amp do you have ... Watts?

what are they ?