Lschevy

Zv.4 and Sp4

I know a lot of people dont like vs threads but i couldnt help it But two subs are my favorite from the videos and reviews. Space is not

an option since i will be taking my back seats out. I listen to mostly rap andi want to give the pair 3-3500 watts. which of the two will get

louder and sound best? and what will be a good amp to feed them? my budget for the amp is $1900 i i know i have to upgrade my electrical.

Edited by LsChevy

How do you not know by now that we can't tell you which will be louder in a vs thread.

Well neither of those subs are designed to be "loud" subs. They're built for daily beating. The Zv4s have more usable throw and xmax. Zv4s seem to be power hungry, 3500 isn't much for a pair. 

Thread fail, miserably. Intentional?

Well neither of those subs are designed to be "loud" subs. They're built for daily beating. The Zv4s have more usable throw and xmax. Zv4s seem to be power hungry, 3500 isn't much for a pair. 

Its more to a Zv4 then a Sp4, this should be pretty obvious which one he should get.

two 3000w subs on 3500w

or two 1750w subs on 3500w...

I know it's hard to say which would be louder without actually hearing both. But I thought since a lot of people like fi and probably heard most of the subs and now sundown is a fan favorite, I was hoping for someone that had experience with both or heard them both

As for the power I meant 3-3500 watts will be on each not both of them (typo)

Edited by LsChevy

I know it's hard to say which would be louder without actually hearing both. But I thought since a lot of people like fi and probably heard most of the subs and now sundown is a fan favorite, I was hoping for someone that had experience with both or heard them both

As for the power I meant 3-3500 watts will be on each not both of them (typo)

Id say go with the SP4 for 3-3.5k, simply for the reason that the SP4s will likely take it easier. The 4in VC, and metal dustcap really helps keep the sub cool at high power.

Who knows which one will actually be louder though, too many variables.