F150sqguy

Greetings from you northern neighbour!

Hey everyone, my name is Damon and I'm from British Columbia, Canada. Over the past year I have embarked on a car audio quest I never had the means for when I was a teenager. I'm here to further my knowledge base as there is no local source for me with the skill set and knowledge I require :)

Welcome to the ssa forum.

:WELCOME: to the forum!

Having no local place with the skills and knowledge we require is all too common an issue.  Thankfully there's this great place with good knowledgeable people who are ready to help.

Welcome

welcome to the forum from a fellow canadian.

Ya, it's unfortunate, I trusted a local shop, and once I did my own research, I feel now that I probably understand audio theory and implementation better than them. They do have more fabrication experience, but they built me a crumby ported box, and their install of my components is shocking lol. I made the decision a while ago, that if this is going to be a hobby and obsession, I'm doing it all myself and not paying someone to mess it up haha.

Welsome!  You came to the right place to learn...I learn something on here everytime I log on.

:WELCOME: