Dictator

New amp looking for a efficient one.

Budget is 200 my eye is aimed on the crescendo 600.1 symphony between 600-750 rms is the power im looking for at 1ohm. Other amp was a ppi p1000.1 then my old faithful amp of choice mb quart(One of the series really haven't looked deeply into them.) 

Any other options I should look at for amps? Only thing im looking for is a efficient amp and the crescendos states 97% at 2ohms gets hot in the trunk in SC my father needs something that can pack a punch for a hour in the temps.

Other information amp will be powering sa-8's V1. Electrical is strong for this power draw.

Edited by Dictator

Pick any reputable used class d and you are set

yeah I hear you M5 I been trolling other car forums for used amps. Just cant find a good amp for the power range I want everything is the big boy amps.

Edited by Dictator

500 vs 600-750 won't be audibly different.

Our CL is loaded with options.

Yeah thats very true about the power. Im just a big crescendo nut hugger. Was wondering if any other product could catch my eye!

Nuthugging is never the right choice.

Nuthugging is never the right choice.

vouch.

OP audioque/soundqubed makes some pretty nice amps.

Audioque is $20 over budget no need for that when the crescendo can get the job done with less money spent on it. True but I cant find a quality amp other then crescendo and never messed with ppi amps. I don't like hifonics owned several in the pass and really didn't impress me. My aq 2200 wasn't so bad, and my nendo 3500 was bad ass. Mb quart was ok just seems like it heats up easily if you push it hard which the user using the amp will hardcore.

Audioque is $20 over budget no need for that when the crescendo can get the job done with less money spent on it. True but I cant find a quality amp other then crescendo and never messed with ppi amps. I don't like hifonics owned several in the pass and really didn't impress me. My aq 2200 wasn't so bad, and my nendo 3500 was bad ass. Mb quart was ok just seems like it heats up easily if you push it hard which the user using the amp will hardcore.

Crescendo amps run very cool usually, and are quite reliable, I'd definitely put my money on the crescendo 600.1 ;)

ppi 1000 seems really solid and its really small. 

people are giving you advice, but you're just not listening haha. 

I wouldn't run a Crescendo if someone gave it to me.

Any brand that promotes something as idiotic as the FT1 I couldn't have in anything I own.

True m5 I respect your opinion a lot! I didn't pull the plug on the crescendo im holding out and looking for a used amp on the car audio forums.

I seen a nice arc xdi 1000.1 checking that one out and a us amps ax600de.

Edited by Dictator

yes 1 0hm cloud77

I keep finding nice ones...that are AB so not "efficient" so I don't link them. In reality in that power range it isn't like the draw is all that bad. Is there a reason you need the efficiency?

father didn't want a used amp so I went with the crescendo he's not a big fan for a buttload of power. He just runs his amps on full blast all the time, don't want any problems with overheating or alternator crapping on him even though its fairly need upgraded aftermarket one.

I'll try it out and see how I like how it performs for the price and power it states.

Edited by Dictator

ha, he got the crescendo anyway. his mind was already set on it