icluphf

incriminator audio scion xb build, 2 18" judges on an NS1

Looks dope man

thanks man!

Sweet build bro!! I want to wall, but have never had the room to. 3 kids and one car = no wall, lol.

Your planning on 2 ns1s??

Your planning on 2 ns1s??

Maybe. I'm also just considering selling the ns1 and getting a dc 10k or an IA 80.1. Still undecided

20140525_091822_zpsk7oocjy8.jpg

20140525_091811_zpssi4ckzye.jpg

Thats how mine sits aired out

Looks awesome man. As soon as I get the money I'll be getting the same setup

So they take all that power no problem with just 1 ns1?

Yep no problems at all. They really aren't moving that much yet and they don't heat up or anything

Yep no problems at all. They really aren't moving that much yet and they don't heat up or anything

I'm going to try to get a new camera today so I can post a video

Yeah, a guy here in Tampa has 4 Judge 15's in a 4th on 2 NS-1's. They take the power fine.

Yeah, a guy here in Tampa has 4 Judge 15's in a 4th on 2 NS-1's. They take the power fine.

That sounds insane. I wish I lived in an area where people did stuff like that

Makes me think I want the new wardens again... considering how underrated these are.

I bought a 21in warden at one point but canceled my order and bought another SP4.

might have to buy two 21s.. its so tempting.

Makes me think I want the new wardens again... considering how underrated these are.

I bought a 21in warden at one point but canceled my order and bought another SP4.

might have to buy two 21s.. its so tempting.

i was stuck between the IA judge and the sp4 for a long time. but when the black and blue sale happened i had to go with the ia's they are definately worth it. i would go with the wardens. i couldnt afford them at the time so i got the judges. 

sorry for the lack of pictures lately. still waiting on a new camera and some more wood so i can finally finish my false floor over the batteries

2 strapped will make some serious power. 

Getting a gopro tonight... finally

Pictures and videos with the gopro will be posted tomorrow

Well I got a gopro 3 from a friend for 150 bucks. But before I got any footage of got a ticket for loud music when I was demoing for a friend at 25% power-_-

Have to go find new demo places today

Well I got a gopro 3 from a friend for 150 bucks. But before I got any footage of got a ticket for loud music when I was demoing for a friend at 25% power-_-

SONOFA!!  What's the damage?

I'm waiting :) lol. . .. I got permission from a couple places around my house to listen to audio in there parking lot. . . . Maybe you could try that.

Cops have even tried stopping to say stuff but always real cool when I explain I asked and everything. So I don't get bothered anymore lol

SONOFA!!  What's the damage?

not sure yet. my city cops dont say until the court appearance. hopefully nothing too bad. last time i got a ticket was for speeding and it was like $140

I'm waiting smile.png lol. . .. I got permission from a couple places around my house to listen to audio in there parking lot. . . . Maybe you could try that.

Cops have even tried stopping to say stuff but always real cool when I explain I asked and everything. So I don't get bothered anymore lol

videos are uploading now!

and thats what im trying to do now. no luck so far though. there isnt really a car audio scene around here so i dont have anyone else to give me any good spots:\