Sign in to follow this  
Jason Brittain

new to forums

ok so I guess I should've made this my 1st post but I didn't scroll far enough down to see all the "new here" posts. oh well. anyways I'm Jason. I have a 2003 chevy avalanche. new to forums but not to SSA. I have 2 12in icons currently. but I'm planning on changing my whole system around. originally I planed for more sq. but it's just not loud enough for me. sooooo I'm still in the planning stage. but I've almost got it figured out.

Welcome

:WELCOME: to the forums!

What type of enclosure are the ICONS in?  There's a possibility that a change in enclosures could help out without spending the cash on a new setup.

theyre sealed right now. i did think about makeing a new at least for the summer which i still may i got the wood aitting there. but i just went to a park n pound sunday heard some similar set ups and thought its nice but i think i want more than that. ive only ever ran 12's before and i had 1 10 before but never 15's.

Welcome to the forum.

Hey man.

theyre sealed right now. i did think about makeing a new at least for the summer which i still may i got the wood aitting there. but i just went to a park n pound sunday heard some similar set ups and thought its nice but i think i want more than that. ive only ever ran 12's before and i had 1 10 before but never 15's.

Nothing wrong with wanting to try something new, but I think you'd be thoroughly surprised at the difference in output from those subs in a good ported enclosure.

Alton tells the truth.  Welcome to the forums!