Sign in to follow this  
///M5

Where did you first hear about Fi?

To get the word out, I think it would be helpful to understand where you first heard about Fi and of course how you ended up visiting their forum at SSA.

For me it was right here on SSA, and I am glad that they chose their home here!

I searched google for 18" woofers, found a bit of info on fi, so I came hear to find out a bit more before buying.

I frequent ROE quite a bit and that is where I first learned of Fi.. I remember the first time I checked out Fi's website after catching a glimpse of a BTL on ROE.. I immediately had to buy something from them so I came over to SSA because it's their home forum to find out more about Fi and the products that they made. I must say that Fi subs are some of the cleanest/sexiest subwoofers I have ever seen.

I cannot wait until my 2 15" BL's get here on Friday.. W0oT!! :OhYeah::fing34::woot:

Edited by PsychoTheRapist

Trolling you-tube came across a video called "my eye just popped out"

Nuff said

Nick.

Good topic, i was working on making some topics like this....but seeing as how you all now have a contest to play in, ill let yall post stuff :).

Scott drug me in....kicking and screaming....i didn't have much of a choice ;)

ROE..I was searching through videos as I normally do when im bored an came across a vid of an 18in Q...i feel in love so I started researching...and well here I am, Happy as ever.

my buddy got me thinking about 18" subs so i started looking. i found RE right when they were changing over to the 06 models and the US amps buyout. I had considered a new XXX 18 until i saw the price. So i chilled and thought about finding an old XXX. Then someone on SPLBassX mentioned scott formed his own compnay called Fi. checked out the lineup and figured id be one of the first to plunk down 300 bones for a 18Q. the rest is history.

fleming, i was done with car audio and he talked me back into it, and see what happens

fleming, i was done with car audio and he talked me back into it, and see what happens

Yeah see what happens, you took 2nd at world finals, and almost won, had it have been about 1 second shorter!

I found out about Fi thru ecoustics.com. I wanted to get a little broader spectrum than Kicker, Infinity, Rockford, etc, so I looked for an informative message board. Anyway, everyone there loves them, and I have started to follow suit. I plan to seriously consider a new BL or the Q later this summer after hearing all the raving reviews.

I first heard about Fi when i was getting ready to buy an 18" RE SX, i heard that the Q was comparable to the '05 XXX, now i dont know if it is or not but the best comment ive heard is "i cant hear myself think when you pull up"

I found out about them when my buddy showed me them when they were just a few months old and I was looking to redo my system. Then i was on here reading my every waking moment trying to absorb all info on Fi. Then I bought a Q 15 and now im here posting on the second coming of the Fi forum

When i first started reading on here there was only like 5 pages on their forum. then it was like 40! I feel a special bond since ive been here since they were mosly unknow to the hottest stuff on the planet.

Wes

Edited by DosOne

saw a guy on s10forum.com do a wedge wall of 8 SSD's in his blazer right when they came out. loved Fi since. then i saw steve meades setup in videos. wow

then last night through really late night emails (east coast for me), scott tells me to join the forum here because i'm already writing up a build log that i'm going to release to the world in the next couple weeks. he told me i'd get a free tee :P

I found FI on this forum, I originaly found this forum linked to the Mach 5 site. I also heard about FI on other forums, didnt take interest until I saw the infamous "My eye popped out video" Now I am the proud owner of an FI BL 10", planning on getting a second!

i found FI while looking for recones for my re sx's. RE stuff is hard to come by in canada anymore as the canadian retailers have no stock

saw a guy on s10forum.com do a wedge wall of 8 SSD's in his blazer right when they came out. loved Fi since. then i saw steve meades setup in videos. wow

then last night through really late night emails (east coast for me), scott tells me to join the forum here because i'm already writing up a build log that i'm going to release to the world in the next couple weeks. he told me i'd get a free tee :P

your welcome

I think I found them last Aug on the old RE Audio forum. I had just bought a new 06 XXX 12 (got it pretty cheap) and then I saw Fi mentioned. I couldn't resist the $260 price tag for a Q12 so I gave it a try.

Never looked back...06 XXX 12 sitting in closet collecting dust, sold my 2 05 XXX 12s.

was looking for a new sub after abusing the 10" premier i had

and saw a post on the CA forum when subs were being compared and the mentioned Fi i looked on their site found the Q and did some research on it, goin to get one as soon as i get a job:)

Edited by carguy6702

i was thinking about buying kicker and i wanted LSQ, and the guys at ecoustics sent me here, then i found about this forum on your homesite, but here are some new the link on the page didnt workfor me so i had to go to the news section and the link from there did work.

After being around here for a few years, discussion slowly picked up about Fi. I then switched out my SX since it was going to be difficult to get a second one and I picked up two Qs.

Sign in to follow this