Sign in to follow this  
NDMstang65

Post pics of your install!

Hey guys, working on getting a myspace page up...if you wouldn't mind of taking pictures of subs in your installs i'm going to attempt to make a collage of sorts to use for the background of the page!

Thanks a ton!

-Nick

just the subs nick or the entire install ?

I was working on a Fi team web page if your interested....

Sort of like a members webpage for people using Fi....

Edited by theabunai

Just trying to get pics of the subs in their environment...gonna chop and crop stuff together for a background on the myspace thing...

Going to attempt to anyways, i've never used the myspace thing...so it'l probably be an experience in and of itself

Let me know if u need some backgrounds done. I can do some pretty sweet stuff w/ photoshop cs2. Here are some examples:

soullesssig.jpg

predsig.gif

\jack201.jpg

iraqsig.gif

mikeysig1.gif

SOADms.jpg

surge1.jpg

jeremy.jpg

And here are some picsof my ssd's not installed. I'll get u some pics of them in the box tomorrow.

fi.jpg

fi4.jpg

This wall isn't mine, it was another member's before the board problem, still found them in my email account, so I figured I'd repost them:

scan0004.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0001.jpg

Or did you mean more like this- strapped and loaded ghetto style :D

DSC00840.jpg

I'll get some real pics up in the next day or so, and could you put up a link for the offical fi myspace? I was searching a few days ago and only found a link for someone with 2 fi qs, signing artists or something. Thanks.

welllllllllll

I just found out how much of a pita it is to do your own background on that stuff...

So much for that idea lol.

Wichy if you want to come up with something i'd be more then happy to put it on the page...i just know nothing about the whole myspace thing, never had one.

my install just did it yesterday ;)

2 ssd 15's

FISubs007.jpg

FISubs008.jpg

FISubs009.jpg

7.5 cu ft box @ 33 hz /Hifonics BX1505D wired to 1 ohm

Nothing special but it does get loud ...thats what i was looking for!

Gotta wait a few days and wait for the account to clear...i messed up when i signed up the first time

Trying to get the http://www.myspace.com/ficaraudio instead of /092343249092

Well since we can't see it for a little while, I'll post the pics of the background and some of the other pictures I made. Again, give me some constructive criticism/opinions so that I can change anything before everything gets cleared up.

fibar.jpg

fibar2.jpg

fimyspacebg.jpg

Edited by wichy

i dislike the filters on the images. just make them lookregular imo. text is too plain on the messaging box.

fistuff.jpg

BTL10_170x356.jpg

those are ones that hicks made..

fistuff.jpg

BTL10_170x356.jpg

those are ones that hicks made..

I like those. Personally I've got TERRIBLE eyes (-8.5), so some things really give me a bit of trouble when they get too close together. Maybe on that links image if there was a way to filter out some of the black on the background behind the words it would make it slightly more legible. I like the choice of font- I can see where the 'glow' effect was added to help with what I'm talking about, but I just feel it's not quite enough. I really like it, I just feel the background is slightly overpowering. There is a filter in photoshop that allows you to 'grey' things down. Just my bad eyes talking, and personal preference. my unwanted .02

Sign in to follow this