Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

I dont know how i have never found this site before.. lol i have been running comp. setups for a few years now and just happen to stumble upon this site now..

one of my friends has a fi bl15 so i heard it through him
I am a member of ROE, and I had heard good things there and other places about SSA.

:fing34:

Im good friends with the Incriminator folks and thought i would join and see whats up with the whole deal.
just found it browsing through SMD and Fi. so figured it would be a good place to join.
I dont know how i have never found this site before.. lol i have been running comp. setups for a few years now and just happen to stumble upon this site now..
I was just doing some research before an upgrade.......

These are all great info as we really like to hear how people find our little corner of the web. :)

How did i find SSaudio?

He is an Administrator so it was pretty easy :)

How did i find SSaudio?

He is an Administrator so it was pretty easy :)

:wacky::Doh:

how did i find ssa? through HCA and the sundown website. been under the radar in the forums and just reading up on topics. but i just placed my order on a saz-2000d through a rep on HCA, hopefully i can use this site with all my question on my build

i bought a saz-3000d :bigclap:

:fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

Hey Guys,

I was looking for sound deadening advice and reviews. I ended up here. ANT told me this was his site too.

Albikes

Hey Guys,

I was looking for sound deadening advice and reviews. I ended up here. ANT told me this was his site too.

Albikes

Welcome to the site, there is a dedicated Second Skin forum section on here. :)

learned about the SSA subs from a member on another forum so i googled it and this is where i ended up

Heard about your site from a member on FullSizeChevy a long time ago. Then I bought a 12" Fi SSD and recently decided to sign up and check it out.

I heard about a youtube video of some ladies eye popping out from a system, which led me to smd, then to here.

I heard about a youtube video of some ladies eye popping out from a system, which led me to smd, then to here.

Wow, what an upgrade in forums.

Found you guys from SMD

Nice upgrade. :)