Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

Seems like half the time when I search for anything audio related I find SSA. Most recently it was to check if MobileSoundWorks was reliable.

yahoo! search. was looking for some advice on system upgrades and the link to this forum came up.

yahoo! search. was looking for some advice on system upgrades and the link to this forum came up.

yahoo search for incriminator audio!

I didn't find it. It found me.................. :)

All three of these are great! :)

Watching woofer videos on ROE!

Edited by ludeman

I found it looking for the best setup for my money. Before I found SSA I was looking at PA MOFOS. As i joined I soon realized that that was not the way to go, then I found the beauty of FI and SSA, along with sundown and all sorts of other great brands. I have learned so much from the people on this forum, I would like to just think all of you for the help and better understanding of audio in general. I have been transformed from a kid who just wants something loud to show off in, to a kid who likes a good sounding clear setup.

Thank You, moderators and users, as well as owners.

SSA is everywhere :ehh:

i found it looking at reviews for a fi q on youtube someone mention a ssa icon and ended up here and i think ill stay for a while to learn even more

found it through the store looking for prices of sundown equipment.

Thank you for everyone continuing to reply to this topic, it really helps us to see where and how people are finding us and how far SSA reaches.