11ig7.jpg

12mn0.jpg

a couple pics from the backseat...

14ak6.jpg

13ng3.jpg

check out the jumpers... :coolugh:

47281222yk9.jpg

78619672ps6.jpg

new powa for them, memphis mojo mc2000d modded to run daily @ 1ohm. also, im starting a new box for them next week, 17 cubes net, subs up, port up, tuned to 33hz. takes all my cargo up, up to the top of the headrests.

memphis4qm7.jpg

memphisku4.jpg

their hungry for music...

16bf0.jpg

repazentin'...

15yr9.jpg

Edited by Tremor1127

Looks good .

those are sexy as hell. if i had more money i would definately get that but im deciding based if i can get a orion 2500d then i would get 1 15'' btl ;]..if not i will get 1 18'' bl on a zx1500.1

Just dont stick your tongue to them and you are good to go ;)

Adds an industrial look to things and is VERY functional. I like it.

Just dont stick your tongue to them and you are good to go ;)

Adds an industrial look to things and is VERY functional. I like it.

the amp is kinda close and if it touched the bolts i believe it would = bad. but they wont touch, i have made sure of it... and i have recommended the bolts to people and they have thought it was ghetto. i like the look and will continue to do it. i like never having to remove my subs.

Everything looks good. Definantly a nice set-up. I'm not sure if you have mentioned it before but what are the box specs?

its a t-line enclosure designed by team toxic bass, built by me, that takes up all of about 10.5 cu ft. total... :) tuned to around 30hz...

new box will be 17 cu ft. tuned to 34hz...

just something to play with, i will put the t-line back in eventually. its a great daily box...

Ghetto vs what? Drilling a couple of holes through the box and fishing the lines through... then generously applying silicone or liquid nails inside to seal them up? Or, the wonderous "non-ghetto" terminal cups...lol

I think it looks cool and is very functional. I have seen FAR more ghetto ways of doing things on forums... and no one really seems to cr@p on them... gotta love forums and all the "expert" opinions :)

Man... I wasnt even going to go there. I dont want to give anyone any ideas. Yes, that is indeed bad...lol

I used bolts as well, 3/8", and I'm very happy with how it turned out. I like the look of it-and like you said- never have to remove the subs to change coil config. looks good by the way.

wow...that box is big...looks real good to..how does it sounds?

i think i speak for all when i say we need some vids...

i really like the ported boxx :)

great build...

specs on boxx ?

both boxes are ported, this was mainly an update to show a few pics to someone... :)

big box is 17cuft gross tuned to 34hz.

little box is t-box designed by TTB, its tuned low 30s.

i had the big box in for 1 day and put the t-box back in.

TTB ftw...

just to let ya know bro im DIGGING the bolt idea. i think i may have to steal it from ya ;)

Sign in to follow this