Sign in to follow this  
Mark LaFountain

Tons of new ITEMS in the store

We are in the process of adding tons of new product, a few examples are alpine, pioneer, kicker, jvc, sony, mtx, viper alarms, etc...check the store for constent updates. This will take me a few weeks to add everything. Happy shopping

when i mean tons of product i mean it, and as usuall you can allways email us for best pricing as well!

adds tons of decks for all of you allways asking what to get and where, we can basically get anything thats on the market now! Got some great new deals, just keep checkn the store

Mark

Did i hear Viper alarms ???

MMM got a date those will be stocked for sale...??

nevermind i see you have 10 in stock

Edited by theabunai

Wow, I just took a look around and you weren't kidding. Lots of good product with some really good prices. The D3 is probably the best non-eBay price I have seen.

Mark

Did i hear Viper alarms ???

MMM got a date those will be stocked for sale...??

nevermind i see you have 10 in stock

We have the new color screen remote start units, basically if it doesn't say "OUT OF STOCK" we have it available. This is a big venture for SSA, we are going to take on an EBAY store in the next few wks as well. Should also drive alot more traffic to the site. Also, alot of these prices are higher then they end up at, they also all include shipping at the moment.

I'm already talkin at ya about what I want.

J

That Pionner unit is sweet...............if I had 8fiddy.....it would be mine...all mine......

Store is looking good. Keep up the good work guys.

Are ALL products AUTHORIZED?

nG

most of the new stuff is NOT authorized and the prices will reflect that. Some of the good stuff has a replacement warranty which is great, no fixing, I just get a brand new unit from my Dist same day. (wharehouse down the road from me ;) )

I take it you no longer carry the Rainbow speakers then?

as of right now, we haven't had a good reliable source for those, if/when we do pick them up, we'll put them right up on the store and make a post about it in the store topic

Sounds good. I was looking at getting some Rainbow's for my front stage -- it'll be a while before i re-do my front stage though, so I'm not in a big hurry.

damn good avic d3 price.... I can't even say what I am getting mine for, but good price.

damn good avic d3 price.... I can't even say what I am getting mine for, but good price.

thank you.

FREE SHIPPING IS OFF

I'VE GOT THE SHIPPING MODULE WORKING NOW, PRICES ARE ALL COMMING DOWN FAST, CHECK IT OUT FOR YOUR SELF. STILL ADDING MORE BRANDS, ANY SUGGESTIONS YOU'D LIKE TO SEE?

Maybe add some more wire, if possible. If your distributor can hook you up with Kicker products, then their line of wire is a really good choice (their HyperFlex is very good power wire). More speakers would probably be a cool thing too, which could include CDT, Focal (that would be a damned good pickup), MB Quart, Polk, etc.

Maybe add some more wire, if possible. If your distributor can hook you up with Kicker products, then their line of wire is a really good choice (their HyperFlex is very good power wire). More speakers would probably be a cool thing too, which could include CDT, Focal (that would be a damned good pickup), MB Quart, Polk, etc.

some great insight, thanks,

some mbquart stuff is up. see if you like our prices

stinger wiring assessories like distros, batt terminals, fuses, connectors and speaker connectors, rcas, etc.... and also id like to see u guys get the some stuff Eclipse and Kenwood Excelon stuff up here, ummmm Rainbow always nice, but like their slc / germanium / profi / profi vandium type lines up.

Mike-

AAAH!! depending on the shipping that Infinity VQ is UNGODLY CHEAP!

AAAH!! depending on the shipping that Infinity VQ is UNGODLY CHEAP!

haha, you made me double check, and yes that is SSA Price. Hope to have tons of great deals in the next few wks pop up.

Infinity 12" KAPPA PERFECT 12VQ $149 + ship.

one of the hardest hitting subs ive ever owned was that vq...

Is the price on the mach 5's really 79.00 shipped?

wow, thats amazing

Well, it says shipping included, but when in the checkout shipping is added. Its still cheaper for me than before :) Great product nonetheless

Edited by espguitarist91