philip

single 10 build

Thank you Scott for everything! It's funny how I bought the Bl just to see what everyone was talking about. I am not one bit disappointed. Killed the t1 I was running. Don't know if I'm posting in the right place but this sub bangs hard and just wanted to share my set up.

Looks good man :) Post some finished pics!

How do you like that rockford fosgate power?!

Looking really nice! Please keep us posted when you get a chance to finish it up... and get a little more time with the sub:)

Thanks,

Scott

Philip What kinetik model is that in the side panel

it's the hc 600. eh abunai, i wanna hear your setup. must be nuts sounding.

How do you like that rockford fosgate power?!

considering the only other mono block i had was a kx1200.1, i like the rockford more. looking to get more power...... any suggestions?

Whoa bro never even noticed your in HI

Yeah sure no problem where you at we can get together I can slam it for you...

then you can let everyone know the type of hurt the 2 SSD 12's can put on a tC lol

I gotta take vids of the stupid stereo demolishing my tC....

anyways yeah let me know i'll meet up with ya and we can let each other take a listen :takepix:

Whoa bro never even noticed your in HI

Yeah sure no problem where you at we can get together I can slam it for you...

then you can let everyone know the type of hurt the 2 SSD 12's can put on a tC lol

I gotta take vids of the stupid stereo demolishing my tC....

anyways yeah let me know i'll meet up with ya and we can let each other take a listen :takepix:

If you was on the east coast I would show you what 1 15" BL will do to a tC. hahaha :fing34:

Nice work.

you guys wanna get meter'd on a TL I know a guy in oahu with one, he's asking on the hawaii forum I think actually... in the car audio classifieds somewhere. I saw it like a week ago or something..

Yeah Tom see if you can get a hold of the dude....

let me know how i can get together with him for metering...

I'll bring all of my box designs to try them all out LOL

i think the guy you guys talking about is Sky. i met him at the last comp. really cool guy. i think he lives in kaneohe or something. keep me informed because i wanna meter my car before i start rebuilding.

Sky ?

What comp philip

I know that Ryan from mobile Car audio (who has recently taken over Auto Audio as well) has a TL meter...

I used to work with him back in my installer days LOL...

If you want philip i can have him set up the meter for us (I would've already but i found that my terminal cup cracked and was leaking air).... It's no problem I've known him for a long time....

I asked Scott to quote me shipping for 2 12 Q's to my zip.... waiting on the reply

Edited by theabunai

If you know who Donald is, rumor has it he is the loudest car in Oahu with 2 15's in a red civic, I've been told that He metered at Ryans shop and it was a TL that was really tight....

I have never seen it myself....

If you wanna hear 2 SSD's 12 on 1k a piece let me know i live in Aiea right up the road from Ryans shop......

If you see him tell him Clifford says hi...

Edited by theabunai

i actually see him at auto audio everyday..

i work next door

dont know who donald is though..

i just seen ryan earlier..

ill ask him aout the term lab when im not busy

Edited by jockin my styLez

Yeah let him know Cliff wants to meter my car when i get the Q's

I have the cash just waiting for a total from scott with shipping I can't wait lol....

I was waiting to see if i had a chance of winning the 250 credit for helping around the forums... but i think someone else won so eh no more waiting about W00t w00t

Sky ?

What comp philip

I know that Ryan from mobile Car audio (who has recently taken over Auto Audio as well) has a TL meter...

I used to work with him back in my installer days LOL...

If you want philip i can have him set up the meter for us (I would've already but i found that my terminal cup cracked and was leaking air).... It's no problem I've known him for a long time....

I asked Scott to quote me shipping for 2 12 Q's to my zip.... waiting on the reply

it was the one special-t tinting did. i think they called it bass wars. i'm down to get metered if you can put that together. gotta be kinda early on sundays or after 6 on weekdays. if you ever down on queen st. come check me out. i'm at norther auto air 848 queen. i'm there m-f and most saturdays 9-12.

the bass wars comp? wasn't that an audio control spl180 mic? loudest on the island? what does he hit car sealed on a TL? Sky has one in oahu... didn't know anyone else had one... I know I have one, and Impact auto styling here on the big island have them..

as for termlab's being really tight they're consistent from one here to one in the UK. and they're just more accurate than audio controls ;)

Edited by HawaiianBassHead

it was the one special-t tinting did. i think they called it bass wars. i'm down to get metered if you can put that together. gotta be kinda early on sundays or after 6 on weekdays. if you ever down on queen st. come check me out. i'm at norther auto air 848 queen. i'm there m-f and most saturdays 9-12.

You work on Queen St? Cool. I work on Cooke St. Across from Karen's Kitchen. theabunai is the first poster from Hawaii that said hi (on caraudio.com) and then I read all this. More boys from Hawaii.

Anyway, maybe I'll stop by one day. You read all the hype about Fi, and here I thought I had no way of actually "hearing" Fi subs. Good to see you have a BL, and theabunai has SSDs (and sounds like he's getting Qs too). I'm actually inquiring about getting a Q to stick into a brand new Rav4 I just got, so reading this thread is good. BTW, I have a 12" SI Mag in a Mustang, but I haven't driven that car in two weeks now.

jockin no chit lol

I am looking to get my tC tinted soon (i just bought it in december)

Maybe i'll come by and get a quote

i can give you a quote right here...

since you're an Fi guy i can give a lil discount..

if you're going legal with 35%

cheapest i can give you would be $100 for smoke tint

our highest grade would be called supreme..

i can give you that for $175

theres 2 other films inbetween..

id go with supreme though

lifetime warranty

LMK