bsmallard15

Gain, Hz, and Db

would i be able to tell if anything was messed up already?

We're From arkansas btw not az lol

Thanks for your help tej and dopey..I really apreciate it

heres a pic of my subbb l_2485925adb592df088531d49a8ca7d63.jpg

and here is my vehicle = )

l_850b9ddb404b40f9dbaca42bcf359b23.jpg

l_36f37163bd1cb31a2fbfc6c4aad891fd.jpg

l_afe67c7d0549823dbc8c04530691e7b7.jpg

Edited by bsmallard15

Easiest way is if it sounds like crap. Could check for discoloration of your coils.

That's a big geological difference too :P

Here in the south we're like 'all them places to the west is desert n mountain aint they?' ;)

Easiest way is if it sounds like crap. Could check for discoloration of your coils.

That's a big geological difference too :P

Here in the south we're like 'all them places to the west is desert n mountain aint they?' ;)

it doesnt sound crappy and im really dont wana unscrew it outa the box soooo i htink ill just cross my fingers and hope for the best?

AZ is a big dif from NC, oh well :)

I would def. wait till your stuff is rewired before pushing it hard again. I'd cross your fingers that everything turns out okay, and hope for the best. Good luck.

And those are BOTH a big defference from ARKANSAS...AR.

:OhYeah:

isht looks fine.

Monday evening you can bump loud...don't worry, just drink a 40 for me.

Your ishts fine...you caught it before you did any real damage.

isht looks fine.

lol K i think so too

isht looks fine.

That's not the sub as-is. Read this quote:

it doesnt sound crappy and im really dont wana unscrew it outa the box soooo i htink ill just cross my fingers and hope for the best?

That was after the picture of the sub was posted and after he was told to check for discoloration on the coils.

Edited by Big E

isht looks fine.

That's not the sub as-is. Read this quote:

That was after the picture of the sub was posted and after he was told to check for discoloration on the coils.

u mean before i was supposed to check for discoloration i think but i think its straight, if its muffd then glissons will check if for me when they install me amp with bigger wiresssss.

hoooola

k so they installed it again for me and it makes my interior for the most part do the wave, Wow i enjoy it mucho, so one thing? my bass is a little bit behind on some songs, Whyyyy? im runing 4 guage to the power and ground now.

behind?? I assume that the time alignment hasn't been applied?

Almost a guarantee ;)

omgosh so much STUFF, yall are gonna have to help me out i have noooo clue how to adjust my "time of alignmet" or wutever it was you called it lol..Remember im new to this stuff soo im str8 up Noob

and i kinda dont like it? :noob:

Do you have a phase knob on your sub amp?

If so, play some tight fast bass songs, and slowly twist the knob from stop to stop and put it where the bass sounds onbeat the most.

Do you have a phase knob on your sub amp?

If so, play some tight fast bass songs, and slowly twist the knob from stop to stop and put it where the bass sounds onbeat the most.

dude i dont even have a phase nob..BOO so now my musics always gonna be behind : (

:ughdunno:

Edited by bsmallard15

It's always going to be behind you if your front end is not up to the challenge.

Switch the RCA's going into your amp.

my bass is behind and my head unit cuts out when it gets to loud, which is not all that loud (pretty loud) but you know. Switch my rca's for what. i dont understand why this stuffs not working my cd player is 4 volt..so anyway wut do u mean by switch my rca's?

thankkk ya

You DO have a SET of rca's going into the amp don't you?

TWO little plugs?....if you only have one...nevermind...

If you have two...switch their places.

Switch the RCA's going into your amp.

my bass is behind and my head unit cuts out when it gets to loud, which is not all that loud (pretty loud) but you know. Switch my rca's for what. i dont understand why this stuffs not working my cd player is 4 volt..so anyway wut do u mean by switch my rca's?

thankkk ya

You have serious install issues and need to work them out. Anything that cuts out is dangerous to the equipment and potentially to you and your car.

I promise you guys, not everyone from Arkansas is like this. :lol:

Phew, was just noting to self "stay clear of Arkansas" :lol: J/k

pinkfloyd's lie'ing..we're actually all like this. Issues with systems run big though for real in hot springs, it doesnt help that its one of the most humid citys on earth and its always hella hot...Hints the name "HOT Springs"...Like for example today i felt like a had a blanket on it was so humid and that mixed with 98 degrees is rediculous.and if we wana go on that mixed with a already hot amp equals ahh 3rd degree burn......I think the only reason my system cuts out is because i have my speakers on to high with my sub. but when i turn the audio down (SPEAKERS) i can turn my sub up as loud as i want and it wont cut off so really its not all that bad and it doesnt run behind that bad anymore (today)...YES my system does have a mind of its own, shes cool like that...Anways im gonna make a good video of it now so illl post it up on this thread when its done...Thanks for all the help really yall make stuff easier for noobs : D

:thanx::lickscreen: btw that computer smiley is really weird? kinda creepy?

Edited by bsmallard15