Sign in to follow this  
Koridan

Rolled my car trying to hit an Armadillo.

Hope your alright.

But that had to be one hell of a ride, and I have to say it, but this is funny as hell. :)

Probably the first thread title in a long time that made me laugh instantly. Hope you're alright.

If this is for real, I hope you are not hurt.

It happened Last October. I am o.k. I just broke my arm and got a hip contusion. I thought i had that little bastard too. My friend was with me and he has long hair. So in the process of rolling over his hair was flying all in my face and I was saying to myself "Aww chit his head has done came off and is flopping around in my car!" It was a trip alright. We had to climb out of the trunk because I couldnt open the doors or roll the windows down. My friend is a bigger guy so when he started to climb out the car started to teeter-totter and it was pretty scary. It was right down the road from his house because I had just picked him up. We walked back to his house and played Guitar Hero. Well he did I just watched. Until my mom got there to take me to the hospital.

It happened Last October. I am o.k. I just broke my arm and got a hip contusion. I thought i had that little bastard too. My friend was with me and he has long hair. So in the process of rolling over his hair was flying all in my face and I was saying to myself "Aww chit his head has done came off and is flopping around in my car!" It was a trip alright. We had to climb out of the trunk because I couldnt open the doors or roll the windows down. My friend is a bigger guy so when he started to climb out the car started to teeter-totter and it was pretty scary. It was right down the road from his house because I had just picked him up. We walked back to his house and played Guitar Hero. Well he did I just watched. Until my mom got there to take me to the hospital.

golden !

glad you're ok :)

Why did the Chicken cross the road....

To prove to the Armadillo that it could be done.

Most people don't even have to try to hit one, but you really go out on a limb. fing05.gif

its not but..... thats pucking hilarious. yall played that game like nothing was wrong. no subs flying or amps or chit like that?

I had taken subs and stuff out like 2 or 3 days before because my HU was broke so I just listened to a portable cd player. Drove down the road with my headphones on.

Notice on the 6th pic down the audiobahn sticker. I never even used audiobahn. I stole it from my cousin. And audiobahnholics down here claim that the sticker is what held my windshield together........ dumbasses.

Talk about Karma.

I thought the same thing. Glad to hear you are ok though fing05.gif

Walked out of that and went and played Guitar Hero.

Wow.

Drove down the road with my headphones on.

Anyone else notice this? :)

Insurance companies must love you.

Can we say dense?

sounds almost as good as Mr. Turbo Spool at 12 MPH Guy from the Nasioc Periodic review video....

lol but serious...how did you flip a car trying to hit an animal? was it in the ditch?!?

but glad you're alright...that'd be pucking crazy

Did we drop the ban hammer on this kid based upon stupidity alone?

And BTW have enough respect for your car next time to be CERTAIN the animal is in the middle of the road if u must hit it. Not the side.

J

You guys ask how it could be done? "Do not swerve to hit or miss an animal" is a direct quote from the pre-departure brief given in the missile field to any driver going from one area to another. The cops and maintenance folks would roll a vehicle about once a month doing something stupid. I didn't think it was possible but one of the cops managed to roll a Humvee end-over-end on a road where the speed limit was supposedly 25 MPH.

HT, I'm sorry to say this man, but that is something that is dependent on location.

Over here it depends on if the animal is moving or not. Dead, ur avoid that thing like the black plague, unless it will cause more risk to swerve than hit it.

I hit a dead porcupine while driving a gravel truck once.

That sucked... nearly rolled the damn thing, but damn I squashed him good.

HT, I'm sorry to say this man, but that is something that is dependent on location.

Over here it depends on if the animal is moving or not. Dead, ur avoid that thing like the black plague, unless it will cause more risk to swerve than hit it.

Fully understand. Back in the day (2003-2004) you guys could and would make the make the living one dead anyway.