99gpgtx

Post your Backgrounds here***

Show off you uber cool desktop backgrounds here

Picture1.png

i found this one a couple days ago thought it was pretty cool

Edited by Wes

mines wide..... cause i run 2 20" monitors. and yes they are indepenant screens on the same computer off the same video card.

backgroundur5.jpg

Heres mine, I hid the desktop icons though. Two monitor setup like the last fellow.

desktop.jpg

From the media server/work machine,

And before anyone asks, all those drives are real. No partitions. :o

picture1ja1.png

mines wide..... cause i run 2 20" monitors. and yes they are indepenant screens on the same computer off the same video card.

backgroundur5.jpg

hehe joo download too much i113g41 thingz

picture3eb8.png

Been like that for a year or 2 now.

No one likes hidden doc's ?

P.S

its tiger :(

backgroundur5.jpg

hehe joo download too much i113g41 thingz

tis true.

Yay Im glad I am seeing more mac users :D SSA FTW!

edit: I am still using OS X tiger

Me too, I'll upgrade to Leopard when I want to run an app that requires it.

SSA.jpg

i hate you all and your dual monitors! i have a card for duals but not an extra monitor!!!!!

btw did you see my background girl is pregnant? isn't it a shame

lol

96006872wo0.jpg

BTW WES is gay :gayfight2:

I got that Leopard Finally, and I got it free too :D its authentic as well.

The installation process was dam easy, an idiot can do it easily. pop in disc and boots up automatically and click install then select drive and its on autopilot from there :D

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

Leopard Desktop

Picture1-2.png

Leopard Stacks

Picture3-1.png

Leopard Spaces

Picture2-1.png

Picture Flow

Picture4.png

B)

i have parallels too, if i really NEED windows i have it, i only use it for a few apps like iGuidance GPS other than that I have no use for it.

Leopard_Windows_Parallels.png

Or if you have a POS $2600 aluminum paperweight that Apple calls an iMac like me, then it'll just come up w/ a white screen and crash every fvcking day running Leopard ...

P.S. My iMac is back to Tiger ... Still runs like sh*t, but at least it only crashes while playing games and watching long DVDs rather than when doing ANYTHING ...

P.P.S Anyone want to buy an iMac ?

Or if you have a POS $2600 aluminum paperweight that Apple calls an iMac like me, then it'll just come up w/ a white screen and crash every fvcking day running Leopard ...

P.S. My iMac is back to Tiger ... Still runs like sh*t, but at least it only crashes while playing games and watching long DVDs rather than when doing ANYTHING ...

are you selling it cheap? i will buy it? warranty still there

are you selling it cheap? i will buy it? warranty still there

Depends how easy it is to talk my GF into a Mac Pro or out of a Mac altogether :P

Here's my gaming PC in XP:

Desktop2.jpg

Desktop.jpg

Basic fact.

You suck at computers.

tree fiddy ?

Basic fact.

You suck at computers.

tree fiddy ?

Yes, that's the reason ... or ... maybe ... just maybe ... Apple sold me a complete piece of shit they won't replace ...

In the 5 months of ownership, it has been repaired 3 times (2-3 weeks each time) and, collectively, the following parts have been replaced:

Motherboard = Twice

Graphics Card = Thrice

Hard Drive = Once

Wireless Card = Once

Heatsink + Fan = Twice

and the thing STILL STILL STILL STILL shows artifacts, freezes, and randomly shuts off while playing games and after playing video for over 2 hours ...

Of ALL the other computers I've owned over the last 10 years, I've only ever had one component failure, which is a hard drive about 3 years ago.

Also humourous is the fact that the only computer I've owned that has given me a BSOD is my iMac (which didn't even have Windows on it at the time) ...

Overall, I'm very unhappy w/ my iMac and I really wish Apple would make it better, but instead they delete my posts and ban me from their freaking forums for using terms like BSOD, which they said was "distasteful" ... Freaking nazis ...

Sorry about the rant ... I just want Apple to take this piece of crap and give me something that "just works" ...