ronrico418

Daytona SBNs lil jons 18 15" CHAOS

Q and Havoc are far from the same driver..

Chaos and SSD seems to be similar as so does the Mayhem and the BTL...

:eek5wavey:

Huh? Who told you that?

T/S parameters...

I don't need anyone to tell me that...

T/S parameters tell alot about a driver...

Interesting enough I was told different buy the guys that build them. The differences are few, very few.

Q and Havoc are far from the same driver..

Chaos and SSD seems to be similar as so does the Mayhem and the BTL...

:eek5wavey:

Huh? Who told you that?

T/S parameters...

I don't need anyone to tell me that...

T/S parameters tell alot about a driver...

Interesting enough I was told different buy the guys that build them. The differences are few, very few.

Yea, that may be true the differences may be few but to say they are the same is totally would be a totally different argument..

i was there friday before the event started and john was playing some chit and i heard car alarms going off outside the ocean center

I think I met lil jon once before

Didn't he used to have an astro van with like 16 Kicker CVRs or something? He looks like a guy I met a year or two ago down in clearwater (my home town).

Man now I wish I would have gone inside to see that thing! It looks amazing

I think what he meant when he said they are the same driver it was the motor and assembly only the cone is different...

as for the T/S parameters... You are comparing the havoc to a base model Q

when the Q is optioned up, it has about the same suttle differences to a havoc as if you were comparing two identical drivers (of couarse no 2 subs have the EXACT same T/S parameters)

that is why we were told the havoc is the same as a fully OPTIONED Q...

Edited by theabunai

I think what he meant when he said they are the same driver it was the motor and assembly only the cone is different...

as for the T/S parameters... You are comparing the havoc to a base model Q

when the Q is optioned up, it has about the same suttle differences to a havoc as if you were comparing two identical drivers (of couarse no 2 subs have the EXACT same T/S parameters)

that is why we were told the havoc is the same as a fully OPTIONED Q...

when did the q get a 3rd slug option?

No..it is not the same as a fully optioned out Q..

Two different subs, sorry.

No..it is not the same as a fully optioned out Q..

Two different subs, sorry.

:drink40:

T/S parameters don't lie...

I stand corrected. They are definitely different. I must have mixed two different explainations.

As for all the talk of the subs being the same or not I am sorry and take full responsibilities for my own misunderstandings. Please let it die. IF it were true I though it was ingenious. One line for custom orders and one fully loaded for dealers - no big deal. Didn't mean to start such a ruckus. AGAIN PLEASE LET THAT SUBJECT DIE

Now on with the vids

joe u got any vids of pipo's truck, namely one when he was playin that sickass song i didnt recognize.

I'll look for it kind of embarrasing cuz it even hurt me!!!

Here's another of lil jon

th_MVI_0167.jpg

First, that truck is insane!

I posted some pics of a Chaos 12, magnet shots and all, in a different thread. MSRP is $309, $339, $369, $399 for a 10,12,15,18 respectively

The Chaos series is similar in APPEARANCE ONLY to a Q since the magnet is tapered on the bottom. In addition, the chaos series works well in small ported boxes...much smaller than a comparable Q.

I haven't really messed around with an Arsenal yet but I can say that the Chaos and Havoc are different from a Q and/or SSD.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

This is actually a good subject, and if it doesn't have one already deserves its own thread. I can tell you all that the Mayhem is for sure a fully loaded BTL (the one that is available now not the new one)

I was told this in person by Scott Atwell himself

MY TAKE ON THE REST IS...with a few words from Scott again...but not verbatim...

The havoc is a Q with somewhat of BP power option, the suspension is slighty different which is why box design will vary, otherwise same woofer. Chaos and SSD again, almost same thing but small difference in suspension which is why boxes would vary.

This is actually a good subject, and if it doesn't have one already deserves its own thread. I can tell you all that the Mayhem is for sure a fully loaded BTL (the one that is available now not the new one)

I was told this in person by Scott Atwell himself

MY TAKE ON THE REST IS...with a few words from Scott again...but not verbatim...

The havoc is a Q with somewhat of BP power option, the suspension is slighty different which is why box design will vary, otherwise same woofer. Chaos and SSD again, almost same thing but small difference in suspension which is why boxes would vary.

We had a thread and it was closed - Please do not bring it up again - If it is only slight they are different and for some reason its a big ordeal if you want to share. I know how you feel but please just let it die.. There are similarities but they are different. Thanks and please do not make a new topic on this.

what would ya say if i made it louder ???

like havoc subs... 6 3000 watts amps ???

Hmmmmmmm....................

i know changin allready.............

I think I met lil jon once before

Didn't he used to have an astro van with like 16 Kicker CVRs or something? He looks like a guy I met a year or two ago down in clearwater (my home town).

Man now I wish I would have gone inside to see that thing! It looks amazing

That would be him. I was actually at that meet too.

joe u got any vids of pipo's truck, namely one when he was playin that sickass song i didnt recognize.

Tell me about...i been waiting for some good videos for over a month :(

Tell me about...i been waiting for some good videos for over a month :(

PIPO I can get all the vids I took onto the computer except yours. Startin to think you may have temporarily broke my camera! hehe. No Chit!!! I can watch your vid on my camera but it won't load onto the computer for some reason... I have JPang workin on it though.

BTW Pipo. I am completely use to it and your 16 Havoc 12s hurt me like I've never been hurt (and my lil camera)

Joe your Red S10 is coming soon i promise!