Joseph M

Ordering new BTL???

here Nick, i'll C and P for you

". On the BL and BTL series of subs there is a 3-5 business day build time. Once we have received payment and the building process begins you will be emailed a tracking number via UPS (Quantum View). It Will say something to the extent of "Billing information received". This means that a tracking number has been assigned to your order, but it has not left the facility left. Please note that the delivery date noted in the email is assumed for same day pick up and is not correct. This will be updated once UPS picks it up and the tracking information will change to "In transit" with the correct estimated delivery date.

Nice. No waiters comp, but atleast a sincere "sorry" for throwing 5 bills to FI on May 5th, i could of just kept it in my bank and made money on the intrest and waited til this was all figured out. Maybe i should pray to have them here by the 26th? maybe that will work...

3-5 business days normally, however this is different, here is why.

Keep this in mind. This is a completely new woofer, motor and everything. With this first run we have to be extra careful to make sure all of the motors are CNC'd and everything is assembled properly. The last thing we want is to have any sort of in field failures. The first shipment went out yesterday, if yours was not in that UPS pickup then sorry, we can't build that amount of woofers from the ground up in a few days, especially when we have to machine all new jigs for assembling the motors, and adjust all of the packaging materials from what the previous BTL was as well.

We'll gladly send you a T shirt out with your order, sorry for the delay. Let me know what size you wear.

"joseph M" if all your whinning and complaining makes the guys at Fi rush, and the subs I ordered aren't built correctly I'll be taking all my rage out on you, for being such a cry baby.... Fi's product are supposed to be 2 words "Infinately Amazing"... Fi- take your time guys don't rush

Your subs are done, I cleaned them up today and sat them in the shipping crates actually. Everything that is remaining should go out on Monday.

Thanks!

-Nick

Your subs are done, I cleaned them up today and sat them in the shipping crates actually. Everything that is remaining should go out on Monday.

Thanks!

-Nick

awe another week :wacko:

Edited by dsgfierce1

Wow. Ive never seen people complain so much before. You cant overnight quality.

O boy. This is like the chrismas that never comes, UPS still hasnt scanned them. Would be nice if the least we could get is some priority mail. 3/4 weeks wait for the win! by the time we all get it, we coulda save 250$ and the AQ would of been in stock.

Sure, you could have done that. However keep in mind that this woofer is made here, by hand, by our staff, not in China.

Everything is machined, cleaned, prepped, glued, etc etc etc...by hand, in Las Vegas.

It's easy to order stuff from China and slap labels on it....but then we would be like everybody else...we choose not to do that for many reasons. Sorry if things have taken a little longer.

Everybody else is being patient and completely understands what they are getting and how the company works...sorry if you do not agree with it.

I'd rather goodyear take a little longer making my tires right, instead of slapping them out the door because i wanted them yesterday...and then have them all blow out.

that is a very good and true statement i agree 100% with you there but you have to also agree with the fact that waiting does suck a big one lol :twirl:

just curious did you order any?

Sure didnt. Went with SSA. You're going to have awesome subs. They'll be worth the wait. No need to hassle them everyday.

Sure didnt. Went with SSA. You're going to have awesome subs. They'll be worth the wait. No need to hassle them everyday.

well im not really just asking to find out whats going on it just that i have all my other stuff sitting here on the floor im looking at it right now! alt batts wires tweets 6x9s amps ect just wating on the subz hehe its just i have been wating to get this infierior mtx system outa my van and put something worthy in it i need moreee bass and its killin me haha + i orderd mine like the first day they came out like early as crap on the 5th was just wondering how come they didint go out yet im starting to hate seeing billing info i want to see in transit lol but idc they will get here when they get here and i cant do chit about it but wait so guess that i will be waiting lol

Eh, there's always a delay when stuff first comes out. All good things come to those who wait. Make sure you make a build log when you get them in as I'd love to see and read about it. It's gonna be a beast.

Eh, there's always a delay when stuff first comes out. All good things come to those who wait. Make sure you make a build log when you get them in as I'd love to see and read about it. It's gonna be a beast.

sure will :):drink40:

Can I have a shirt too.....lol A large!

I sent an envelope for stickers. How long does that normally take?

Edited by NewGuy

All I can say if you are going to be that much of a bitch Joseph those subs better be installed the day they land. Otherwise you are really just acting like a 5 year old. :(

i am a tall Large, if you could. And yes this will be installed the day it gets here FYI. and this is all i am waiting for to install my new deck, amp, mids, and batts. Funny how you guys are all butt hurt the fact that me n fierce both bought these the day they came out and still havent got anything so we speak up and i am just guessing but the ones that are probably saying "JUST WAIT, BLAH BLAH" probably didnt order chit....

Just a PS

It left Thursday.

It's not late, you have no room to complain. :)

WOOOHOOO IT LEFT Las Vegas!!!!!!

lol lucky mofo

mine didint yet :(

just curious scott or nick how do you pick the ones that go out first is it like first order first ship or do you just ship them out however lol cuz i know i had to be one of the first few to order.

Edited by dsgfierce1

No order, whenever we magnetize the woofers how ever they come off of the assembly line they are then cleaned and packed. There is no 'order' in which they go in. All of them were ordered with in 2 days of each other...

Thanks

-Nick

No order, whenever we magnetize the woofers how ever they come off of the assembly line they are then cleaned and packed. There is no 'order' in which they go in. All of them were ordered with in 2 days of each other...

Thanks

-Nick

cool so i guess im in the monday group haha welp at least i will have them befor friday next week so i can finnaly install all this stuff! woot

Edited by dsgfierce1

Thanks

-Nick

cool so i guess im in the monday group haha welp at least i will have them befor friday next week so i can finnaly install all this stuff! woot

ME TOOOO, Thanks for the shirt Nick. Thats cool of you guys to do that. Hopefully i get mine monday!!!! or tuesday, even before friday it would be awesome.

well im not really just asking to find out whats going on it just that i have all my other stuff sitting here on the floor im looking at it right now! alt batts wires tweets 6x9s amps ect just wating on the subz hehe its just i have been wating to get this infierior mtx system outa my van and put something worthy in it i need moreee bass and its killin me haha + i orderd mine like the first day they came out like early as crap on the 5th was just wondering how come they didint go out yet im starting to hate seeing billing info i want to see in transit lol but idc they will get here when they get here and i cant do chit about it but wait so guess that i will be waiting lol

If you have all that sh!t around why havn't you taken the time to put the alt in, the comp system in, set the wires up nicely under the cars interior, etc. I mean prepping kills time. Waiting pretty much adds time. Not bustin on you again lol, well it may seem like it, but honestly, I would be doing something productive to my car if I had that sh!t laying around begging to be put in my car. Just my $0.02

If you have all that sh!t around why havn't you taken the time to put the alt in, the comp system in, set the wires up nicely under the cars interior, etc. I mean prepping kills time. Waiting pretty much adds time. Not bustin on you again lol, well it may seem like it, but honestly, I would be doing something productive to my car if I had that sh!t laying around begging to be put in my car. Just my $0.02

see well i have done all that and i would put in the alt but he sent me the wrong one so im having it shipped back and gotta wait on the right one to be sent back to me its on its way now lol but every thing else that i could do i have done put in the tweets, 6x9s, ran all the new wires, upgraded n re-ran the old wires, big 3 ect ect everything that can be done has been lol like i said just gota wait on the alt and the subs. but that is whats killing me im just ready to hear it and have nothing else to do lol and i just wanna finish it waiting months and months and its so close it like ahhh just want it now lol

Edited by dsgfierce1

see well i have done all that and i would put in the alt but he sent me the wrong one so im having it shipped back and gotta wait on the right one to be sent back to me its on its way now lol but every thing else that i could do i have done put in the tweets, 6x9s, ran all the new wires, upgraded n re-ran the old wires, big 3 ect ect everything that can be done has been lol like i said just gota wait on the alt and the subs. but that is whats killing me im just ready to hear it and have nothing else to do lol and i just wanna finish it waiting months and months and its so close it like ahhh just want it now lol

HAHA Good luck with that alt, and hopefully your sub gets yer ASAP