mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Eh, thought USA's coverage of the Olympic Trials was going to be better. I guess my ex didn't make the finals in the 200 fly...:(

Eh, thought USA's coverage of the Olympic Trials was going to be better. I guess my ex didn't make the finals in the 200 fly...:(

Michael Phelps? I thought he made it? :)

mmm, I have attractive neighbors :D

One of the hottest girls I've ever seen just moved in next door to me. Or else she's the gf of a dude that just moved in next door. and we have a definite milf that lives a few doors down. She was walking with a little rear side-to-side action to the mailbox today when I was pulling in from work. I definitely hit the brakes a little to catch that for all I could. :)

I'm going to start harassing these exhaust companies to see if I can what I want out of them.

If Borla would sell me 2 U bends, 2 5' Straights, DI/DO Muffler, and the Tailpipes off there "dual" system I would be set

Then Reducers and flanges from Stainless works.... mmmmmm set

In & Out, was out of town last Mon-Fri, spent last weekend at the cabin, day off yesterday, 1.5 days of work, then off to Calgary for Stampede opening weekend tomorrow afternoon. CYA guys next week.

stalking isn't dating!

anyone know of an amazing real estate CPA?

Certified account for what aspect of real estate?

The MTS plant, pretty friggin cool.

You see any of the large post testers?

just to quality how much of a douche the roomie's bf is, i was telling him about above post of rules for the stadium and he agreed with them.

Kick that dumbass in the nuts for me

YAWN................bed time just about

stalking isn't dating!

LMAO I couldn't tell the difference :D

The MTS plant, pretty friggin cool.

You see any of the large post testers?

Yep, saw one that was 2mil+ post tester. :)

Fark this shit , bring on the damn weekend :(

Tell me what you guys think of this idea. We have a Anemometer that measures air flow and to test and make sure we can match it with the calibration sheet I was thinking of taking a computer fan and sealing it to a piece of PVC then sticking the sensor for the anemometer into the side of the PVC to test the flow. Do you think the CFM rating for these fans are accurate enough to do something like this?

Also the fans are rated at 12 Volts vould I directly run it to a 12 volt battery just for testing purposes?

I think my favorite part of that is "Do a barrel roll!" lmao

anyone know of an amazing real estate CPA?

Certified account for what aspect of real estate?

I just talked to mine, I didn't know he got into it.

I have a rental property, and I'm thinking about another, and wanted to get some help with the numbers. We had a short meeting, but helpfull.

My cousin is in realestate, and I gues specializes in just such property. I'm going to call him next week.

If you know of a super star though, I'm always willing to branch out. I got some good news from my moms company, but I'm still waiting untill the check gets here. Still in legal battle with the life insurance, but it looks good. I just don't count my chickens before they are hatched. Either way though I need to do some serious number work and decide to go LLC or something along those lines, as I will have my own home and the rental when we close next friday, and need to take the other house of homestead I think.

=/