mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I work with a woman who has her head shoved up her ass (whats new right?).

She has a moped for getting around town, nothing unusual there... It stops working right, fuel issues is what I have surmised. I tell her I can fix it, but don't have time right now and it might be a week or two before I can start cussing it. She goes on how she needs it and what not so she finds an automotive place close to campus where the scooter is. She gets the address and walks the scooter there, goes in to ask when they can work on it. They tell her they might have some guys who can fix it, but they don't have time anytime soon.

Meanwhile before she started walking the scooter there, she calls me and asks me if I can pick her up from there; I said yes, its on the way from buying the amp, not a problem. I'm there waiting for her when she gets there walking/pushing/riding this thing and goes inside to talk to them. She walks out in almost in tears and then realizes that she might have wanted to call first to see if they could actually fix it instead of just walking it there and assuming.

Then she goes back in tears on how she has to walk it back uphill a mile to the shop.

She had neglected to realize that we have to go RIGHT by the damn shop this afternoon with a suburban and trailer to get some cement and could have put it on that, put it in the back of the suburban, put it in the back of a ford explorer, towed it with the other moped, etc, etc. She felt she had to walk it though...

Basically, woman is a dumbass.

Scooter stops working.

She walks it to the shop, without even calling the shop to see if they would even work on it.

She is to stupid to ask any of us if there is an easier way to get it there other than walking.

She gets all pissy about it.

She is a dumbass.

JL 500/5 for $250.... uber tempting

It would be perfect for a lil active system in the saturn

Not a bad deal; however, I'd love to see more power on the front stage.

JL 500/5 for $250.... uber tempting

It would be perfect for a lil active system in the saturn

Not a bad deal; however, I'd love to see more power on the front stage.

its the saturn enough said lol

So would I, but I'd figured if i went for it I'd offer less and the saturn is small enough I think I could be pleased with the power given the right drivers.

btw the listing is on performancetrucks.net if anyone is interested because I probably won't be buying. If you want exact link tell me and I'll find it

Yeah... But its still pink in the middle...

:woot:

lmao

guy at work used to say that all the time

when i was at the cuppling shop

Yeah... But its still pink in the middle...

:woot:

lmao

guy at work used to say that all the time

when i was at the cuppling shop

I was telling Eric (the other intern here where I work) about the sayings of some people from my last job.

"YOU SOME CHOCOLATE IN YOUR LIFE SON???? I can put her in your life!"

"You got to get them stuck on the cwerve, they won't want to get off"

etc...

T0PPAGE!!!

3rd T0P in a row so yeah.... get off of teh nutz... thnks

I work with a woman who has her head shoved up her ass (whats new right?).

She has a moped for getting around town, nothing unusual there... It stops working right, fuel issues is what I have surmised. I tell her I can fix it, but don't have time right now and it might be a week or two before I can start cussing it. She goes on how she needs it and what not so she finds an automotive place close to campus where the scooter is. She gets the address and walks the scooter there, goes in to ask when they can work on it. They tell her they might have some guys who can fix it, but they don't have time anytime soon.

Meanwhile before she started walking the scooter there, she calls me and asks me if I can pick her up from there; I said yes, its on the way from buying the amp, not a problem. I'm there waiting for her when she gets there walking/pushing/riding this thing and goes inside to talk to them. She walks out in almost in tears and then realizes that she might have wanted to call first to see if they could actually fix it instead of just walking it there and assuming.

Then she goes back in tears on how she has to walk it back uphill a mile to the shop.

She had neglected to realize that we have to go RIGHT by the damn shop this afternoon with a suburban and trailer to get some cement and could have put it on that, put it in the back of the suburban, put it in the back of a ford explorer, towed it with the other moped, etc, etc. She felt she had to walk it though...

I could use a trailer myself...little difference between tying a scooter down and keeping a 500lb+ bike from moving around without any hard tiedown points :(

Penguin.... Most your quoted posts just make me scratch my head....

It isn't just the quoted posts. :suicide-santa:

T Minus 24 hours until the Large Hadron Collider activates

Penguin.... Most your quoted posts just make me scratch my head....

It isn't just the quoted posts. :suicide-santa:

Right back at ya Sean :fryingpan::eek5wavey:

can't really tell, pics a bit too small

Click on it...lol

At first I too thought it was an R8...

zomg, teh end of ze world!1!!!1

teh end of ze world!1!!!1

X2. Time to start raping random jailbait !

pics and vids or GTFO Adrian :)

Chimichurri fajitas going on the Brinkmann very, very soon....can't wait...

*sips makers mark + imperial sugar dr. pepper*

good dinner, good dinner...