mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I know what you mean saying, "working on Sundays sucks." Yes....yes it does.

Kent sorry to hear about the job but I'm sure it's for the best man.

I'm kind of debating if I want to buy fireworks this year. I had a blast last year when my parents were out of town and my friends and I all bought fireworks. Man...I spent easily.....100 bucks or so for only a few real big fireworks. Don't know if I can do that this year though, might just buy some small stuff to play around with.

Kind of want a new 2 channel amp =P and a mountain bike and LCDs. Yeah probably won't this year, lol...it's not in the budget.

Fireworks???

Sounds like fun!!!!

And Kent.............you know the deal.........I ain't signed on the dotted line.........

Willing to work for eh money......

J

oral exam in 5 hours :D

literature bites...i'm so nervous...

Good morning people. I am really happy, I thought I was getting my bonus check with my normal paycheck on this upcoming Friday, when my Nursing supervisor hands it to me last night at work. So now I am not broke. Just waiting for the bank to open so I can cash it, and order some 1/0, new battery terminals, go pick up some more wood, buy my friend a present, put money on my phone, than fall asleep to go back to work tonight.

Sounds like a hell of a day man!!!

J

Sounds like a hell of a day man!!!

J

Ohh and I have physical therapy today, as well as I am supposed to mow the lawn... Sleep is over-rated anyways.

^TOP

I had gym once earlier...........time to go again soon.

J

I have something for sale, I am a greedy bastard... I want get another amp before I head to Maryland in 3 weeks. I don't need denim to completely embarrass me in his civic.

LOL nice man.............I'd be home possibly then too man!!!

J

hi 'hop.

i'm officially just getting old now.

Yeah , you old fart you :D:)

:woot:

10 out of 10. sweetness. next exam : english, oral.

Yeah , you old fart you :D:)

You read what happened to the oompa loompa's?

:D:Doh:

so who wants to punch this caraudioguy in the face over at ca.com? My god can someone bitch, moan, grip, complain anymore then this guy? All he has done is caused drama....nothing else.

On this day in 1978, Charon, a satellite of the dwarf planet Pluto, was discovered. In 1969, the Cuyahoga River caught fire, triggering a crack-down on pollution in the river. In 1918, a circus train wreck killed 86 and injured 127 near Hammond, Indiana. In 1783, a poisonous cloud from Laki volcanic eruption in Iceland reached Le Havre in France. Happy Birthday Carson Daly (1973), Stephen Chow and Clyde Drexler (1962), Cyndi Lauper (1953), Lindsay Wagner and Meryl Streep (1949), Todd Rundgren (1948), Kris Kristofferson (1936), Bill Blass (1922) and Billy Wilder (1906).

"A successful individual typically sets his next goal somewhat but not too much above his last achievement. In this way he steadily raises his level of aspiration."

- Kurt Lewin

so who wants to punch this caraudioguy in the face over at ca.com? My god can someone bitch, moan, grip, complain anymore then this guy? All he has done is caused drama....nothing else.

Kid is getting ridiclous, but its ok Neil shut him down pretty well. Kid makes an "opinion" based off of unequal circumstances and then comes out and says he is against the ICON because of my sig. If you wait long enough, people like that will mess up on their own.

Wow, what a shit day this has been....

Initially I was very excited. When I was 17, I lent an older friend some money to help start a business on the condition that I would receive 10% of his net profit every month when he was profitable and I would receive my initial investment in full after a 4 year term; when he wasn't profitable, I wouldn't see a dime.

Well, the big day came last week, and on Friday, I received a wonderful cheque for around $5000. I deposited it in the bank account today, with the intention of:

a. Purchasing an ICON and giving it a review for Aaron.

b. Getting things from FEMM and FEA stages to actual production in regards to the audio company I am wanting to start.

About 10 minutes ago, I received a call from the bank stating that the cheque had bounced. I got off the phone with the "friend" about a minute ago and he had to pay some last minute bills, and I should see what is owed to me at the beginning of September, with an additional $1000.

So when things come to fruition, hopefully I will be in great shape. But until then, fundage is tight and my hopes of getting some stuff done before the fall semester is proving extraordinarily challenging. I'm not sure that "livid" is even the right adjective here.

17516294025.jpg