mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

ryan you and I would get along great. Study/work hard during the week and then when the weekend comes around, we drink till there is none left!!! Anyways it's getting late and since I can't get this stupid video for the i-touch to load properly I'll go to bed as well. Night hop.

Wow, topgun hat was like 4 consecutive poist in under 2 minutes..

This is one Longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg asssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Thread.. holy chit

Thats kinda the idea..............and some of us post wh0re too...........

And alot of us would co-exist in the same pad well together bro.

J

There are some chipotle fans in here.

yep, and I think that's exactly why Sean included it

Definitely part of the reason. I can't believe that there aren't some little local burrito stands that aren't at least 10x better. Hell if we have another 8 options or so here in MN you guys surely have to. We are about as far from Mexico as you can get without going into Canada.

ryan you and I would get along great. Study/work hard during the week and then when the weekend comes around, we drink till there is none left!!! Anyways it's getting late and since I can't get this stupid video for the i-touch to load properly I'll go to bed as well. Night hop.

Your in college and therefore allowed to drink during the week as well.

Morning Ramos! Going to go out on the womans Nitro this weekend?

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost able to leave

J

My comment ought to stir the pot there.

To prevent you all from having to look:

Now that you have had the learning experience of doing this once, I think you should start over and do it right. Really a shame to have such a nice car, such nice gear, and then to hack up the install.

Only way to remove that brick is with a saw... they bondo'd it into the trunk, attached to the freaking trim!

Hurts to see a nice car fudged up.

Only way to remove that brick is with a saw... they bondo'd it into the trunk, attached to the freaking trim!

Someone needs to be beat with the idiot stick...

Sorta pondering if 62^2 is going to be enough to deaden the civic.......

Depends... if you use my approach & deaden anything that can be deadened, no.

If you take your time & knock on panels & use it efficiently, probably will be good.

You shouldn't ask Scott or I that question Aaron. Most people would probably say yes.

DIYma is not laid out well, they need more sections. The main section is too cluttered.

Doesn't matter that site has pretty much gone to shit. Was the first forum I ever joined and used to really like it there; however, I don't have any patience for the crap that happens. I predict that within in year or so other than a core of good members it will really suck. Too bad too since there are some really bright people on there.

Actually bought my W18E direct from NP before even joining here. Yep, the ones in my kicks are in his "effective door treatment" thread literally.

You shouldn't ask Scott or I that question Aaron. Most people would probably say yes.

Well you have to keep in mind, I am coming from SUV's and larger cars. This is Amanda's old car, and I am keeping it for my daily scooter, because the commute could very well be 107 miles (one way) for 6-18 months. So its much smaller then what I am used to, but much less stock sound deadening from the factory. The car already struggles with me, 3 amps and an ICON in it. :P