mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Fuck clueless retards that think they are the shit.

If you guys didn't know....

Bass Fishing is Teh Shit.

Actually ANY fishing is teh shit. I'd venture to say Fishing>Hunting.... Except for the shooting guns part. But there is something about getting up and putting on shorts and getting in a boat that thrills me more then waking up, bundling up and freezing your ass off all the way to the stand/tree

fishing>hunting everytime.

Shooting is great but fishing is much much better, than hunting.

stupid cunt at the pizza place couldn't understand my out of state ID so she wouldn't give me beer

I got my pizza, went down the street to the liquor store, got the same beer (for cheaper), went back to the restaurant and enjoyed my pizza and beer there

Must be extremely hard finding the "DOB" line on an ID :suicide-santa:

stupid cunt at the pizza place couldn't understand my out of state ID so she wouldn't give me beer

I got my pizza, went down the street to the liquor store, got the same beer (for cheaper), went back to the restaurant and enjoyed my pizza and beer there

Is it still one of the lines in the upper right hand corner?

She must have been real smart. :bull:

people sure do like to antagonize the noobs don't they

If they didn't want to get made fun of they should have been born with all the knowledge. Simple as that, its not our fault that they weren't... Stupid N00Bzz

As they were slicing it...things were smooth. Then they got to the middle of it and it was frozen (just like every fucking Microsoft product)

:lol:

It's like science for rockets....

Hey, unfair generalization!

I got pulled over around a lake because I was going 30 in a 20. I was like this is my first time here and I'm lost and I didn't see any speed limit signs. He gave me a verbal warning. The other time I got pulled over was on the highway and it was just to check the window tint in my car. I think he read it at 13% or something. He asked me if I had ever been pulled over for it before, I said no, and I had owned the car for 5 years. He didn't believe me. I also said I had no idea it was that low because I bought it that way. He didn't believe me. I even said look, I am a law-abiding citizen. A couple years ago my car got broken into and they smashed the passenger side window and I got it retinted. Go test it. He did and it was 30%, which is the legal limit. See police officer? Apparently he didn't because I still got the $50 ticket.

I think you just supported my statement

haha, maybe true. But I'd say "keep as a memento of how retarded kansas COPS are."

deal

she didn't like the fact that it expires in 2051 and that it is says "Under 21 until 12/2/2007"

she didn't like the fact that it expires in 2051 and that it is says "Under 21 until 12/2/2007"

Wow, she is stupid...

:lol:

crap, 111 in Tempe today, really don't want to go home lol

hop is hopping, sort of. A lot of us in here, no one spamming.

orange, blue, yellow, orange, green, orange, orange, orange, orange.

Rawr looks like no lunch break for me today.

And looks like no tune for the truck either :(

And if I don't go with him I guess I'll have to go mail order :(

because I'm definitely not going to get a tune from a guy that says he can tune NOS, just a big pet peeve of mine

Wheatley is getting mighty close to losing my business. Have tried calling the guy multiple times, he has my number and sometimes even replies to my emails using his Blackberry. If he would just pick up the phone or call me once these 50 damn Emails could be consolidated into one, 5 min convo.

There is a guy on the LS1 Trucks forum that is from right around where I live that does tuning as well. The only problem though is he said he does NOS and FI too. And we all know its not NOS its Nitrous

www.pcmforless.com

250+ shipping for a tune

Have to send in my PCM (Down time) to avoid crank relearn

If I don't send in my PCM I have to do crank relearn when I get it back ($50 probably)

$50 for future tuning upgrades

ehhh

Wheatley is getting mighty close to losing my business. Have tried calling the guy multiple times, he has my number and sometimes even replies to my emails using his Blackberry. If he would just pick up the phone or call me once these 50 damn Emails could be consolidated into one, 5 min convo.

There is a guy on the LS1 Trucks forum that is from right around where I live that does tuning as well. The only problem though is he said he does NOS and FI too. And we all know its not NOS its Nitrous

www.pcmforless.com

250+ shipping for a tune

Have to send in my PCM (Down time) to avoid crank relearn

If I don't send in my PCM I have to do crank relearn when I get it back ($50 probably)

$50 for future tuning upgrades

ehhh

There should be plenty of tuners down there for ls based truck motors. I'm surprised you have only found too. Have you looked into companies like Texas-Speed?

http://www.texas-speed.com/shop/item.asp?i...=79&catid=4

They are in Wolfforth Texas.

My old school WRT54G v2 kicked the bucket yesterday (It has needed to be rebooted every 3-4 hours for the last week, freaking annoying) so I had to get a new wireless router. I wanted to get a dual-band Draft N v2.0, but there are only 2 available in Canada (P.S. Fvck you, D-Link, for releasing the DIR-855 in the US, but not Canada); the Linksys WRT600N or the Apple Airport Extreme. The cheapest I could find them was $230 for the WRT600N and $112 for the Airport Extreme and I wasn't about to spend double on the Linksys just because it wasn't Apple.

So I go down to Staples and price match the Airport Extreme, bring it home, and hook it up. All the wired connections work fine right off the bat, so I go to try to log into the router because I hate using the setup discs (they take forever and install useless shit, usually trial software, on your computer). Error message. Do a search to see what the log in for it is, come up w/ nothing ... Crap ... Even tried to give AppleCare a call, but they're closed in Canada after 4 PM PST (weak).

So I install the bullsh*t software and tell it NOT to check for updates or install additional components. After installing, it asks me to restart my computer, so I do, and what pops up immediately after restart ? Apple Software Update utility. And what's on my desktop ? Shortcuts for Safari, iTunes, and Quicktime. Fvck I hate Apple and their nazi-ism.

So I go and do the manual setup and everything goes smoothly, restarts the router after setup, phone up the people who are "renting" my internet and give them the new password, everyone has a better signal now (the girl about 4 houses away had a 2 bar signal w/ the old router, now she has a 3-4 bar signal). I'm thinking; sweet ... Then I start getting the phone calls ... "My torrents aren't working; my video chats aren't working" ... I go and check to make sure ports are opening and they aren't; interesting. Do some searching and find out the Airport Extreme doesn't support UPnP through Windows w/o installing the Bonjour software on each computer. My nearly 5-year-old WRT54G supported UPnP and this brand new, nearly top-of-the-line unit doesn't w/o installing extra sh*t ? God I hate Apple.

So now the dilemma; is not having to deal w/ Apple's bullsh*t really worth an extra $132 (after taxes) ?

jesus christ...i just woke up....well this is my final wake up. heh

need to finish the cutout list for the ZDTs.

and mr. ramoski, zaph lists a 1 7/16"(though dayton lists 1 9/16cutout) forstner, you didn't have one of those at dave's, any chance you'd have one at home before i buy one?