mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

SHE TALKS TO ANGEEEEEELS

THEY CALL HER OUT BY HER NAAAAAME

great drinkin song :lol2:

new use for the drawers full of lego's I have, I love it.

NP: Bobby Bland

Lord I am shit faced.

Brought two half bottles of vodka to the lake at 3pm, poured one drink for my frineds wife and finished the rest. Then made dinner and drank a good portion of a bottle o f wine. wheeeeeee

Lord I am shit faced.

On a Sunday? Excellent.

comment-friday-damn.jpg

That is what happens when you go to the lake. Spent all day drinking and anchored in a buddies boat. I love the summers here!

Love the Ice Cube shot :)

new use for the drawers full of lego's I have, I love it.

I've got a huge box of 'em in my closet too

Lord I am shit faced.

Drinking here too, Erica came over and wanted to drink and go beer for beer with me, little bit later I'm at a 6pack and she is only down 3 and she decided we could do this contest later. I wanted to do it with shots but she said no...

Watched 30 Days of Night, quality vampire flick.

Eh, they left thought they had to go to bed to get up for work, not tired, movies over, what to do...

Played pool with my cousin today for a couple hours at his place, got his table leveled out and everything and totally kicked his ass all night, I lost twice and those were technicalities... Was playing fricking awesome, was even making jump shots. :)

Top and out to go play some Xbox360

<-- currently reading Dracula

For fun? Not a bad book...must read for those of us who love vampires. ;)

PFFFF, you should come and meet him live. Much more entertaining. fing05.gif

My needs are really simple though.

1) Music server

2) Internet connection

3) Quiet, real quiet

4) If possible TiVO

5) Home automation control, but pretty much any old pc can do this :)

Will be "eventually" connected to a 52" 1080p LCD. At the moment I don't have anything to connect it to other than a monitor but once a 52, 1080p, 120hz Mitsu (I like the little frame) is under $2k I will buy it. The day I do that I want the pc on order as well.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...;ci_sku=8500801

If something with a thinner bezel comes along I can easily be swayed.

How many rooms will you serve music to, do you want it to be that each room can play different tunes, or just one song the whole house? If you want different tunes in different rooms, what is the maximum amount of rooms that will have tunes piped at the same time?

Do you need a temprary monitor? My 28" was only 550. So sickly cheep it was amazing and makes for a great controll pannell to operate it from.

I'm not sure about TIVO, I never was interested but I am thinking about it now, but would you like to use the unit to serve video as well as music?

As for quiet, well, mine is frigging graveyard silent. I can get an SPL meter sometime I suppose and measure it in the basement, but it's quieter than my living room, I haven't pushed mine to full tilt, but silent is no problem, you will just need to come to tems with a tower style rather than the cute small HTPC styles.

Finaly, do you have any requirement for external stuff, either ports in the front or otherwise? Will it sit in a closet and run the show, or do you want it on display? Pretty LEDs or stealth package?

For fun? Not a bad book...must read for those of us who love vampires. ;)

Holy name change. :eek5wavey:

My needs are really simple though.

1) Music server

2) Internet connection

3) Quiet, real quiet

4) If possible TiVO

5) Home automation control, but pretty much any old pc can do this :)

Will be "eventually" connected to a 52" 1080p LCD. At the moment I don't have anything to connect it to other than a monitor but once a 52, 1080p, 120hz Mitsu (I like the little frame) is under $2k I will buy it. The day I do that I want the pc on order as well.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...;ci_sku=8500801

If something with a thinner bezel comes along I can easily be swayed.

How many rooms will you serve music to, do you want it to be that each room can play different tunes, or just one song the whole house? If you want different tunes in different rooms, what is the maximum amount of rooms that will have tunes piped at the same time?

Do you need a temprary monitor? My 28" was only 550. So sickly cheep it was amazing and makes for a great controll pannell to operate it from.

I'm not sure about TIVO, I never was interested but I am thinking about it now, but would you like to use the unit to serve video as well as music?

As for quiet, well, mine is frigging graveyard silent. I can get an SPL meter sometime I suppose and measure it in the basement, but it's quieter than my living room, I haven't pushed mine to full tilt, but silent is no problem, you will just need to come to tems with a tower style rather than the cute small HTPC styles.

Finaly, do you have any requirement for external stuff, either ports in the front or otherwise? Will it sit in a closet and run the show, or do you want it on display? Pretty LEDs or stealth package?

Single room is fine, the distribution will be handled by a whole house pre-amplifier.

I have an extra monitor already, but 28 for 550 is pretty sweet. Does that happen to have a TV tuner? My dad needs a new TV/monitor.

Video, yes as I won't have any other sort of media player next to the TV.

Hadn't thought about the ports. I'd prefer a laydown style case, but it doesn't have to be HTPC specific. It will be on display under the TV, but subtle is always better in my book.

What are you looking for in a place

Well, we're not sure. I want the ocean. She likes art. We haven't decided if we are going to just want to sit back and be "all-inclusive" and really just eat drink and relax or if we would rather go somewhere more flexable. I am pretty sure we would have a better time somewhere we could just anything we want and aren't stuck in a resort the whole time, but the devils advocate makes me think we would want to just relax the whole time after the wedding too. It's going to be such a fucking zoo with this wedding. guest list keeps gettign bigger. I think the more I talk about it, a european vacation sounds better and better. I have too much personality to stay in one resort all day, no matter how great the drinks are.

I don't know if I did explain, I got legaly married on the 28th, but it was more of us knowing we wanted too, and taking advantage of tax man issues. Pluss when we own the house, it protects us both in case one of us got hit by a banana truck god forbid. Only her parents and god parents and our best friends. And from my side just my god mother. I don't know if anyone else would appreciate our needs. Grandpa sure wouldn't

I saw a banana truck in uptown yesterday. :P