oooooooh shit

I was wrong

May '03 was the last time I got the ATF replaced

thats like, 5 years and 36,000 ago

oopsy

Ford bastards buried the PCV valve

ugh

ZOMFG.jpg

"change every 24 months/24,000 miles" sound right for ATF? Sounds a bit fishy to me

A lot of vehicles go to the junkyard with the factory transmission fluid in it...

Wow ... one of the things I ordered might arrive today ... one whole day before Canada Post's service standard. Amazing.

That has never happened here. My damn pistons & oil pump are still MIA, don't think they are ever going to come :(

I think mine cost me $20 to make.

One warning, you will find the BGE is faster than a standard smoker so it won't take as long as you think. :)

music to my ears!

For shits and giggles pop a rack of ribs on there at around 210, they won't take 4 hours. :)

Oh, and if the music was on the $20 here is my "temporary" holder. It has been going on two years and will probably be one more before it is retired and the smoker will be 100% built in to my backyard.

c4firstlightingrv8.jpg

Time frame was my happy thought. I may have to get some ribs... YUM

any gun people on here that aren't registered on gunsamerica..... there's a drawing for one of 5 free berettas and you enter by getting other people to sign up. it's free, basically the ebay for guns (but not egay so it's better). Anyway if you're going to sign up anyway, use my code, and then get other people to sign up with your code!

http://www.gunsamerica.com/InviteAFriend

My code is 226963

nice table too BTW.

I can't wait to start smoking with my BGE. I wish I wasn't volunteering this weekend. It's for a good cause and good fun, but I have so many things I want to work on before the weather cools off. I can alreadsy feel the air changing here in MN.

i don't think i've ever eaten smoked meat? Then again up until about 4 years ago i was almost vegetarian.

oooooooh shit

I was wrong

May '03 was the last time I got the ATF replaced

thats like, 5 years and 36,000 ago

oopsy

"change every 24 months/24,000 miles" sound right for ATF? Sounds a bit fishy to me

A lot of vehicles go to the junkyard with the factory transmission fluid in it...

hanging out in my friend's shop which primarily is a transmission place, I've seen some interesting things

can a car go 12 years with the original ATF? Yep

will it have taken on a brownish appearance and smell like burnt shit? Yep

I think it's one of those things that is not necessary for a car to operate, but if you want to keep it in good shape for many years, it's a good idea

and be sure to put in a new filter too

nice table too BTW.

I can't wait to start smoking with my BGE. I wish I wasn't volunteering this weekend. It's for a good cause and good fun, but I have so many things I want to work on before the weather cools off. I can alreadsy feel the air changing here in MN.

Its still warming up down here

i don't think i've ever eaten smoked meat? Then again up until about 4 years ago i was almost vegetarian.

vegitarian is ancient latin for "unskilled hunter"

:D

nice table too BTW.

Its still warming up down here

August is our hotest month. But I can tell that even if it does get hotter, we're working towards winter again. Maybe it's just because of when I get up I'm starting to beat the sun now. This year has played all kind of havoc on my body though... and I feel sensative mroe than ever to weather.

nice table too BTW.

already feel the air changing? Yah, it's getting hot and humid as shit. August is going to be a burner this year.

what is your favorite coal for smoking?

I only use natural lump, as for the brand I am not loyal.

yeah, gotta use lump.

Hopefully it gets a little warmer here soon, preferrably this next week, since I'm at the lake.

Have had maybe 3 days of 86 or hotter so far, which is way below normal.

Hopefully it gets a little warmer here soon, preferrably this next week, since I'm at the lake.

Have had maybe 3 days of 86 or hotter so far, which is way below normal.

what lake?

any gun people on here that aren't registered on gunsamerica..... there's a drawing for one of 5 free berettas and you enter by getting other people to sign up. it's free, basically the ebay for guns (but not egay so it's better). Anyway if you're going to sign up anyway, use my code, and then get other people to sign up with your code!

http://www.gunsamerica.com/InviteAFriend

My code is 226963

done..........if u win I want an M9

J

Sean I want to come up and experience real grilling and good microbrew beer!!!!

yeah, gotta use lump.

I roll lump style too. I however didn't think the BGE brand was that great. I thought it burned a bit more black that most lump I have used before

:meh:

I often just use hardwood coals before, when smoking etc.

Yeah you have , you just didn't know it. Mom smokes the pork shoulders to make the BBQ :)