mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

so for my Senior Design class we finally get some time in the machine shop :D :D :D :D :D

but the prof was talking about how we need to focus more on the analysis than the manufacturing of our projects :( :(

:woot: on the first one.

:suicide-santa: for the second one.

Ryan2 and the other engineers, do your professors introduce themselves at all at the beginning of the semester?

I'm taking 4 engineering classes (3 MAE, 1 BME) and 1 psych class and the only one who said anything like "Hi, I'm ____" was the psych guy.

Ours if they are worth a shit do introduce themselves, they normally give a short bio of themselves and what not.

So far, our prof's introduced themselfes

And not so long ago of course I threw away my ps2 keyboard. :FUCK:

Alright $20 for the bike I'll pay shipping and even send you a ps2 keyboard

$30 + shipping + ps2 keyboard AND a ps2 mouse ! :eek5wavey:

:P

So far, our prof's introduced themselfes

I usually do but sometimes I forget. Myself and another prof always try to see how many people we can get up out the door within the first 15 minutes ... so I try to get to the assignments/test section of the syllabus pretty quickly. That dickhead usually wins to ... no one likes biomechanics anyway.

Up at 4AM this morning ... ugh. Need something to get me going because I have zero motivation.

Off to work.

I have never had alergies before, but this is re-goddamn-donkulus. I haven't slept more than 3 hours each night for the past 3-4 days.

My w is in the same way.

The only thing that helps me is 2 shots of the big effin Q and I need to crash then, if I wait 30 min I stay up all night high on Q. Then in the AM natural ephedra. Anything helping her? I need something else. it's not cutting anymore.

Neither one of us actually really ever takes meds, so nothing I can help you with. Sorry.

I never have for anything, untill this year. My entire body crapped out this January. Thanks though.

SO I have been running and lifting and eating 6 meals of veg an protein, carbs only in the AM and post WO, and I gained 5 pounds the past 2 weeks.

GHEY.

I'm going to rip the face off my doc for my last RX.

I started really being active again this week and my body is like WTF?!?!

I started a month ago working out and eating as healthy as I can.

I was put on a medication, that I am going to stop for helping me with sleeping, if I take it 3 times a week I gair 10 lbs in water. It sucks.

=P

I'm really upset about all this as I can tell something is wrong with my body this year. It figures, I pick an HSA plan at work, and then I the body decides to flake out.

I just have no desire to be 30 and not be able to go up a flight opf stairs because I'm some fatty cruising around on a lark with a resparator.

Damn, I tried to sleep in as late as I could, couldn't sleep past 8:30 though.

:coffee:

share some of that fancy coffee Sean.

I needs it.

Come over. :)

Just opened one of my pieces of demo gear that was sitting in the living room. PS2 keyboard inside.

pwned

SO I have been running and lifting and eating 6 meals of veg an protein, carbs only in the AM and post WO, and I gained 5 pounds the past 2 weeks.

GHEY.

Weight is probably the most worthless unit of measurement when it comes to measuring overall health. :eek5wavey:

GHEY.

Weight is probably the most worthless unit of measurement when it comes to measuring overall health. :eek5wavey:

Yep, the only thing important is height. fing05.gif

Damn, I tried to sleep in as late as I could, couldn't sleep past 8:30 though.

i could sleep to noon easy!

80% formatted, jesus that takes a long time

GHEY.

BMI tells me I'm obese.

I sure am not.

My stomach tells me I am hungry.