mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Saw W. last night, seemed rather accurate IMO. Guy who played Cheney was so realistic it was downright scary...

Richard Dreyfuss, that's his name...

dammit, why does the 2010 Mustang look more like a Camaro than a Mustang? Dammit Ford, you idiots.

10710_large.jpg

It looks like a cross between the new camaro and a BMW Z3

Looks pretty good though!

dammit, why does the 2010 Mustang look more like a Camaro than a Mustang? Dammit Ford, you idiots.

10710_large.jpg

It looks like a cross between the new camaro and a BMW Z3

Looks pretty good though!

FAIL! lol

Ok, IBM Tech support is pissing me off. My claim got moved to a priority safety claim so that would mean that something is inherantely wrong and could damage someone/something right?

It got escalated on thursday evening, I 'should' be getting a call back by tomorrow evening. Apparently they can ship out new parts next day air, but a priority safety claim takes 48-72hrs.

Ok, IBM Tech support is pissing me off. My claim got moved to a priority safety claim so that would mean that something is inherantely wrong and could damage someone/something right?

It got escalated on thursday evening, I 'should' be getting a call back by tomorrow evening. Apparently they can ship out new parts next day air, but a priority safety claim takes 48-72hrs.

Can we say stupid fucks?

I've called and got a replacement battery in 24hrs, but because the battery leaked, erroded some terminals, caused massive corrosion, and laptop doesn't work now I have to wait 72hrs?

That makes a lot of sense.

:woot: I always get all giddy when I order books from amazon.

• The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason
  • Principia (On the Shoulders of Giants)
  • Godless: How an Evangelical Preacher Became One of America's Leading Atheists
  • Parallel Worlds: A Journey Through Creation, Higher Dimensions, and the Future of the Cosmos
  • The Age of Reason - Thomas Paine
  • Dialogues and Natural History of Religion (Oxford World's Classics)
  • The Portable Atheist: Essential Readings for the Nonbeliever
  • Physics of the Impossible: A Scientific Exploration into the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time Travel
  • The Fabric of the Cosmos: Space, Time, and the Texture of Reality
  • The Blind Watchmaker: Why the Evidence of Evolution Reveals a Universe Without Design

I should be set for the next 6 months.... :P

I'm sending you a KJV Bible you heathen :lol2:

Hehe....I actually need to get one. Have it in my wish list right now :noevil:

Squeak, some of those look very interesting. Currently watching the Ravens game in peace.

woot, ~50hp for the crossfire should be on its way here next week.

Damn, i'm out of liquid refreshment. I guess i have to go to the stupid store..........again.

oo, watcha get?

oo, watcha get?

waiting...

oo, watcha get?

waiting...

injectors, CAI, ECU reprogram. Expensive but I've heard most people actually experience an increase in mpg on the highway as well.

My school is filled with so many stupid fuckers. I swear I had 3 or 4 different things happen in the past 12 hours because people are retarded or dumber than shit.

I went and washed my clothes and when I put my clothes on (which takes 30-40 min) the dryer above my clothes had already completed drying. So when I come back and my clothes are ready to be dried the clothes are still there. So I throw them out on a table and put my stuff in there and leave. When the guy comes in there and picks up his clothes he opens the dryer door so when I come back my clothes aren't dry. Seriously you piece of shit? You are irresponsible enough to leave your clothes in the laundry for at least an hour or more and you go off and do something immature like that?

I got more but there not easy to type. One guy couldn't get out of my way in his car, and later a guy honked as I was walking across the parking lot after I gave him plenty of opportunity to pass by me before hand.