mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I forgot about Lawrence v. Texas so yes it is indeed legal. Just do it away from me, mkay?

Speaking of which, we were discussing cultural differences or some such, the professor brings up Lawrence v Texas and some blond bimbo said "Lawrence versus Texas? What's That?"

Apparently I laughed hard enough to disrupt the class and a "whats so funny?" look from said blond

kids these days

Here's an interesting way to clear some unwanted inventory: offer a crazy-sounding deal on two new cars, like buy one car and get the second for just $1. That's the pitch at a suburban Chicago Chrysler dealership that promises a 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser demo car for just $1 if you happen to purchase one of their five remaining 2008 Chrysler Pacificas. That's practically a 2-for-1 deal and would give buyers two options for family hauling duty. The lame-duck Pacificas in stock range in price from $37,000 to $40,000 and can carry six passengers and their stuff in floaty luxury. The PT, on the other hand, offers a more frugal option for up to five passengers. Dealer Frank Mancari started the deal on Saturday at his Oak Lawn dealership to increase showroom traffic. Once all of the vehicles are sold, however, that's it.

$380 closer to a new car!

What are you saving to get?

Something foreign. :drink40:

Something you have test driven and told us about?

I don't know. Last week was an 04 A4, and a 06 A3. Got severely low-balled on a trade-in at both dealerships.

Looked at Lexus too, but they told me not to even bother bringing the car in.

I guess I'm just going to have to sell the thing as trading it in is pointless.

How do you sell a summer vehicle in the winter?

Tooting your own horn, eh? Is that allowed?

the real question should be; Is That Legal?

I'm confused......

Tooting....horn...sexual euphemism... :ehh:

well I actually meant it as advertising his own thread in here as it seems he is proud/amused by it. Which it is funny, I'm just busting his chops for telling everyone in here to go see his thread

put skiis on the front and traks on the rear?

put skiis on the front and traks on the rear?

i want 1

The longest-serving Republican in the U.S. Senate, Alaska Sen. Ted Stevens, lost his re-election effort to Anchorage Mayor Mark Begich, bringing the Democratic net gain in the U.S. Senate to 7 seats.

What do you run?
Coooooookie Crisp. Man why isn't that commercial on anymore? Now all we get are drugs.

Idk, but I remember em back in the day when I was a kid

sooooo.... according to my calculations, when TMAX and I did a WOT run two nights ago in The Z we hit 138 MPH

:ehh:

Those are the speeds I run in the 1/4. Up to 143mph thus far

I was rolling on 5500lbs

Most of you probably wont like it. A turbocharged 93 Honda civic hatch. My best to date is 10.71et 1/4 trapping high 30,low 40s.

though im @2500lbs with me in it

McALLEN — A South Texas grand jury has indicted Vice President Dick Cheney and former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales on state charges related to the alleged abuse of prisoners in Willacy County's federal detention centers.

The indictment, which had not yet been signed by the presiding judge, was one of seven released Tuesday in a county that has been a source of bizarre legal and political battles in recent years. Another of the indictments named a state senator on charges of profiting from his position.

I think they are referring to the illegal immigrant detention center run by the I.C.E. in the Raymondville (most people refer to that place as Prisonville) area

having a 10 second car is kool no matter what it is!

Yeah liking it is a matter or taste, but you have to respect a fast car, no matter how it gets down the track.

what is not respected is 4 bangers w/ fart mufflers...

Or just some grandma import running 16.4x and talking shit to a LS1 Truck only to get stomped. icon_ughlaugh.gif

img0001pm3.jpg

w1600.png

Ahhhhh, my dream car...

having a 10 second car is kool no matter what it is!

Yeah liking it is a matter or taste, but you have to respect a fast car, no matter how it gets down the track.

what is not respected is 4 bangers w/ fart mufflers...

Or just some grandma import running 16.4x and talking shit to a LS1 Truck only to get stomped. icon_ughlaugh.gif

who might u be talking about lol

What do you run?
Coooooookie Crisp. Man why isn't that commercial on anymore? Now all we get are drugs.

Idk, but I remember em back in the day when I was a kid

sooooo.... according to my calculations, when TMAX and I did a WOT run two nights ago in The Z we hit 138 MPH

:ehh:

Those are the speeds I run in the 1/4. Up to 143mph thus far

I was rolling on 5500lbs

Most of you probably wont like it. A turbocharged 93 Honda civic hatch. My best to date is 10.71et 1/4 trapping high 30,low 40s.

though im @2500lbs with me in it

yeah, definitely not my taste

but it is impressive, and probably a hell of a ride

img0001pm3.jpg

w1600.png

GANGSTA!!!

Definately mafia mobile with the black steelies :D

Tom, what did you go racing with ? Camaro by any chance ? :D