mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

how is shooting someone in the face not attempted homicide?

Another case of them being a little slow in the South.

how is shooting someone in the face not attempted homicide?

Another case of them being a little slow in the South.

What? I don't get it.... ;)

Another instance of the slow south (or maybe newscasters in general) is with that link to the car chase I posted earlier.

The reporter is talking about how they have no clue what the condition of the driver in the truck is that hit the guy and you can clearly see a guy talking to a cop next to the truck, then the guy walks over to the truck and starts grabbing stuff out of it. Now either that dude is stealing shit or he was the owner of the truck or a family member was tailgating his ass and stopped as well. oh and by the way, you got the fuggin crash on film I'm sure you could have panned over to the truck to see if the truck driver got out of the truck.

Tomorrow I am going out of town for the entire week. I'm not sure I'll be able to handle being away from my son for so long. This is gonna suck ass!!!!!

i need to get the speaker situation lined out so I can order them early this week

Happy 4th..............We have been moving into our new house. The guy from Directv is here hooking up the dish, and Cox alread did the internet yesterday. I cannot wait to have football start. Hello all the Bills games!!!!

J

Grats on the new place. Buy or rent?

Came back to my university apartment after a 4 hour drive last night, lo and behold the power got knocked the **** out (no surprise considering the typhoon I drove through) until about 1AM this morning...fun way to start off the week...

typhoon, monsoon, hand of god, whatever you want to call it..........

Nice photo Tom, not very often teh Yeti gets caught on camera. :)

Managed to get my best highway mileage on a single tank yet after the plug/wire/oil change, 27MPG, up from 26. Yes, I know in the long run this amounts to basically zero gain in mileage, but this at least affirms that I did install the plugs/wires/oil properly, and that alone makes me happy...

Tomorrow I am going out of town for the entire week. I'm not sure I'll be able to handle being away from my son for so long. This is gonna suck ass!!!!!

*posts from a plane

I know how you feel :(

Robert McNamara is dead

good riddance I say

I'm thinking about using the behringer mic2200 for HPF and PEQ etc for the HT to handle the extra sub processing I will need, any other hot ideas?

http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/MIC2200.aspx

Borrow mine :). B&K though not that cheap stuff.

Really, what do you want to measure?

Btw Aaron/Mark the automatic skin chanhe to lofi for the crackberry is the sweetness!!

Climb that bish

Thread started.

You should really let people know that a 7 fits easy and the tweets are really off axis and no where near symetric

Perhaps also your desires. In a 2 way you get to choose normally between optimized for midrange or midbass.

And of course that choice will greatly effect your tweeter budget

ER18, peerless exclusive, usher 8945 would all "fit" nice