mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Went shooting yesterday. Shot two hundred rounds of handloads. Functioned flawlessly so that was good.

wooot! That's awesome and exciting.

what was the cost per round? .45 i assume?

Tom DeLay's going on Dancing With the Stars......wouldn't mind watching him breaking a leg...or ankle...or some other body part

my parents who smoked a combined 3-4 packs of cigs a day find it disgusting that i leave my sunflower seed remnants in the ashtrays....i continue to do it for the irony

I would try to be worse than that. That's disgusting...the smoking that is.

Well tonight was pretty much the worst night of sleep in my life. If it wasn't the thunder every 2 seconds for 8 hours (seriously longest storm I've ever seen, and by the looks of the radar it's only halfway done), it was rain hitting the metal downspout extender, the loud air conditioner, or the stupid hugely bright blue blinking light from my computer when it's in standby mode. Does anybody know how to get rid of that thing? It seriously lights up my entire room when it's dark.

Today is going to be long. :(

and I have no umbrella for the block walk to work from my parking space.

That's they I put my laptop inter my bed.

Can't believe Tiger shot 3 over today to lose it. That stinks.

I watched the entire final round yesteryday, while slugging Newcastles. It was just that one Eagle shot Yang hit that won it really.

i couldn't believe he gave it up. the missed birdies early in the round didn't help him either.

So my brother is selling his Mustang. . .

http://southbend.cra...1324749860.html

And the guy who bought my Cobra is selling it too. . .

http://southbend.cra...1322907612.html

Your brother writes a nice for sale add.

Damn, your brother's car is pretty hot. Hate to say it, but that is one style of mustang I would love to own, I would prefer a hardtop though.

that stang is a bitchin' period piece; a little slice of the nineties straight out of menace II society, just needs the gold wire wheels :P

well...it looks like i'm going to be getting 14,400 for my car

this is complete and total bullshit, i cannot believe that i did the right thing for once in my damn life and it bites me in the ass....lesson learned

this is complete and total bullshit, i cannot believe that i did the right thing for once in my damn life and it bites me in the ass....lesson learned

That's IT?!?!

Went shooting yesterday. Shot two hundred rounds of handloads. Functioned flawlessly so that was good.

Yep, .45ACP

Can't seem to find my sheet listing round cost but I think its around 10 bucks for a box of 50, and that is figuring using the brass 5 times which is conservative I think. I was loading 4.6gr of Clays and a 185gr JHP and 185gr SWC (about 850fps), nice easy rounds that don't beat you up. Definitely shoot lower point of impact than 230gr hardballs at 1050fps but I don't care.

How is that possible? Did they find a comp?

even the lawyer i talked to said basically if they won't move off the price then i'm screwed because the blue book does say that it's worth $14,400.

even the lawyer i talked to said basically if they won't move off the price then i'm screwed because the blue book does say that it's worth $14,400.

I'd still tell them to find you a car. If they can then settle, otherwise I don't see how that can be.

Time to go postal on his trailor park?

J

Yep, .45ACP

Can't seem to find my sheet listing round cost but I think its around 10 bucks for a box of 50, and that is figuring using the brass 5 times which is conservative I think. I was loading 4.6gr of Clays and a 185gr JHP and 185gr SWC (about 850fps), nice easy rounds that don't beat you up. Definitely shoot lower point of impact than 230gr hardballs at 1050fps but I don't care.

how long does it take you to make a box of 50?

i just got a notification that some bulk magtech ammo is in stock at midway

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productnumber=844185

so I spent at least 65% of the time from 7pm Friday to 4am this morning drunk :D:P

last week of summer though :(

so I spent at least 65% of the time from 7pm Friday to 4am this morning drunk :D:P

last week of summer though :(

Isn't that a normal weekend?? You are in college. For me though at your age it would be more like I just spent 65% of the past school year drunk, and 95% of the time the rest of the year.

The Magtech ammo I've shot is dirty as hell, I won't shoot it again. Not sure how long it takes me, I have yet to load up a box without getting interrupted.

The Magtech ammo I've shot is dirty as hell, I won't shoot it again. Not sure how long it takes me, I have yet to load up a box without getting interrupted.

i don't think i'm as busy as you are and i haven't felt like i've had the spare time to justify learning to reload. i could imagine it gets pretty tedious?

not sure i showed ya the new firecracker but i picked it up in mid june

sadly i've only had a chance to fire it once to date, and yes it works :D

from sunny az to my range bag :)

cimg0327s.jpg

modern safety features

cimg0328m.jpg

rounded corners and edges

cimg0329h.jpg

Well tonight was pretty much the worst night of sleep in my life. If it wasn't the thunder every 2 seconds for 8 hours (seriously longest storm I've ever seen, and by the looks of the radar it's only halfway done), it was rain hitting the metal downspout extender, the loud air conditioner, or the stupid hugely bright blue blinking light from my computer when it's in standby mode. Does anybody know how to get rid of that thing? It seriously lights up my entire room when it's dark.

Today is going to be long. :(

and I have no umbrella for the block walk to work from my parking space.

Electrical tape.

Or just unplug the LED. Your method is faster, mine is permanent.

As for the storms, *jealous* I love electrical storms.

Well those seem like 3rd grade answers that I should have come up with myself. I did put tape over the power button which had the light seemingly brightest through it, but I used masking tape one night because that's all I could find when I was half asleep. I used like 8 layers and it still didn't block it out. I know I have some electrical tape around here if I get lazy and don't want to take the case off to unplug the thing.

Today was actually the the fastest day at work I've had in a while. Pleasantly surprised. Although it wasn't always due to good things.

looks like i might actually have a full time job soon....interview on wednesday

Good luck!! I am moving to Richmond in mid-September for my new job.

So my brother is selling his Mustang. . .

http://southbend.cra...1324749860.html

And the guy who bought my Cobra is selling it too. . .

http://southbend.cra...1322907612.html

Your brother writes a nice for sale add.

Damn, your brother's car is pretty hot. Hate to say it, but that is one style of mustang I would love to own, I would prefer a hardtop though.

that stang is a bitchin' period piece; a little slice of the nineties straight out of menace II society, just needs the gold wire wheels :P

Wrong color though. The one on M2S was dark emerald green.