mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Sean. I would probably look for something like a thirty six tooth carbide blade for general use like ripping two by fours or general cutting. Then a sixty ish tooth blade for a nicer edge finish.

Also. Go ahead and pick up a bosch random orbital sander and some good paper going from sixty grit up to two twenty.

Already have a porter cable random orbital and paper :)

~36

~60

Like?

Thin Kerf 40T General Purpose - $43

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=16431

Thin Kerf 30T Glue line - $60

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=21419

Cutoff 64T - $65

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=2360

Thin Kerf 60T - $55

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=16432

Do the 30T and 64? .... or save the $27 and get the other two.

I'm getting the wifey warmed up to me either completely redoing my truck completely or in the comming year getting the new 6.2 f150 svt.

It's not a E63, but about the same cost new that the E would be after a few years used. I'm nervous to get a first gen engine though.

:(

I change my mind and flip back and forth more than Favre. LOLZ

the new Raptor? If you do end up getting a Raptor you better not pussy foot around in it...remember reading about it in either Peterson's or Four Wheeler, they thrashed the piss out of one and it just begged for more...good to see OEM's churning out capable 4x4's from the showroom floor...

Now if only Dodge had put the Cummins in the Power Wagon...

Yeah the new one. With the 6.2 when it comes out. I have been reading and I think that engine will be AMAZING.

500HP, locking rear AND front diffs, 35" BFG A/T's, insane articulation, sounds like fun to me :lol:

wasn't it 400 hp and 400 tq? 500 sounds fine though too.

I think it would be great snuggled up with some turbos too.

How many different ones?

Rip, Kerf, General, Ply and so on. Any preference for a particular blade for a particular activity?

I'll need something for hardwood, ply, and MDF to begin with. I realize this is wide open and not a good question, but I've never owned a real wordworking tool before :)

Freud & Forrest would be pushed here, but I live near Rockler HQ so that is no surprise.

I'd get a good all purpose blade, a thin kerf fine tooth blade for finishing, but only if you find you need it in addition to the multi-purpose unit, and don't forget a good stacked dado set.

And of course it's all been answered.

I'm getting the wifey warmed up to me either completely redoing my truck completely or in the comming year getting the new 6.2 f150 svt.

It's not a E63, but about the same cost new that the E would be after a few years used. I'm nervous to get a first gen engine though.

the new Raptor? If you do end up getting a Raptor you better not pussy foot around in it...remember reading about it in either Peterson's or Four Wheeler, they thrashed the piss out of one and it just begged for more...good to see OEM's churning out capable 4x4's from the showroom floor...

Yeah the new one. With the 6.2 when it comes out. I have been reading and I think that engine will be AMAZING.

500HP, locking rear AND front diffs, 35" BFG A/T's, insane articulation, sounds like fun to me :lol:

http://www.fordvehicles.com/f150raptor/

How many different ones?

Rip, Kerf, General, Ply and so on. Any preference for a particular blade for a particular activity?

I'll need something for hardwood, ply, and MDF to begin with. I realize this is wide open and not a good question, but I've never owned a real wordworking tool before :)

Freud & Forrest would be pushed here, but I live near Rockler HQ so that is no surprise.

I'd get a good all purpose blade, a thin kerf fine tooth blade for finishing, but only if you find you need it in addition to the multi-purpose unit, and don't forget a good stacked dado set.

reinforcement is a good thing :)

"A specially calibrated production-based 6.2-liter engine achieved 500 horsepower and ran flawlessly in the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor R race truck in the 2008 Baja 1000"

:has awake wet dream:

"need"

Exactly why I bought it, lol

"need"

same why I need that new raptor with twin turbos.

It's like shelt food vagina and water. I needs it.

"need"

same why I need that new raptor with twin turbos.

It's like shelt food vagina and water. I needs it.

700HP...that might be...interesting...

11 second Raptor....oh fuck!

so for the past few days i have been battling the stratus

it will have new...

inner/outer tie rods, upper ball joint, lower control arm with a new ball joint because you can't fucking press the stock one out...new wheel bearing and new sway bar links. Need new sway bar bushings but fuck it, it's a stratus with 170k!

Isn't the new tie rod worth more than the car?

so for the past few days i have been battling the stratus

it will have new...

inner/outer tie rods, upper ball joint, lower control arm with a new ball joint because you can't fucking press the stock one out...new wheel bearing and new sway bar links. Need new sway bar bushings but fuck it, it's a stratus with 170k!

dayum. thats a spendy venture.

now I have half a mind to scour around locally for old C-Band dishes...thanks internet for putting ideas in my head...

ebay parts, i think i paid $70 for the whole front end and am just now getting around to doing the driver's side. The only parts that were spendy were the lower control arms at $130 for the pair...but at the moment it makes more sense than buying a cheap beater (the devil you know)

(wheel bearings are new but that's something dad did)

http://www.fordvehicles.com/f150raptor/

SWEET!

Nick. I believe you had a question a couple pages back about my long distance relationship. Its working out as well as it can being 2hrs apart, but good news is that she is moving back up here. :D

Its definitely not something I would do for just a fling, but I would much rather do this than not do it at all. It sucks not being able to see each other whenever but it works. I'm sure its not for everyone, but 40min away wouldn't bother me in the least bit.

Matt, you would have been in heaven the other night. Teh woman and I went to a hot pot party from one of here Chinese friends, room full of about a dozen Asian women and some damn good spicy food.