mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Been catching up on orders and such. The Group Buy got nutty right at the end.

sweet!

or maybe not

Was watching top gear with Junior. ;)

I live with a complete bitch. I literally hate this woman.

:( :(

Really. You need to change your situation man.

I am.

GL! If we can help let us know how.

Well, if you have $10K you're giving away. . . . :drink40:

I have a spare bedroom and a couch.

Thanks Charles. Best WTF face evar

LOL!

hahahahaha

We've all been there.

She mentioned that I may piss blood later as she "accidentally" stepped 3-4 times on my kidney as she was leaving the room.

I think I was trying to get some action and then passed out on the floor before I could get it done.

hahaha. I bet she felt special.

I'm what you might call a bit of a casanova.

I know what the ladies like.

I think tonight I'm going to plug into video games and be a geek all night.

My PC is having an issue though

I gos BSOD a bit ago but then it started up fine.

I think my PS2 is finally broked. I tried turning it on a dozen times the other day but it wouldn't output video or sound. For the last year I've had to start it, then restart it and it would work fine. And it has also had a static noise issue if it wasn't sitting right. I guess it's time had come.

I'd get a new PS3 but they can't play PS2 games, so that's worthless to me. I think I heard they're coming out with one that can though.

the first "run" of ps3 did have backwards compatibility, HOWEVER pucking sony decided to screw everyone else over... you cant get a backwards compatible ps3 and i haven't see any plans for them to bring option back as far as i know... so id look in to ebaying a used ps2 real cheap and picking up a new ps3 slim.

Only the 60 & 80 units were though. Don't get a 20 or 40. I got a 40, but I have no real desire to play any old games. If I do, I'll throw the PS2 back on. Not too hard.

I think my PS2 is finally broked. I tried turning it on a dozen times the other day but it wouldn't output video or sound. For the last year I've had to start it, then restart it and it would work fine. And it has also had a static noise issue if it wasn't sitting right. I guess it's time had come.

I'd get a new PS3 but they can't play PS2 games, so that's worthless to me. I think I heard they're coming out with one that can though.

the first "run" of ps3 did have backwards compatibility, HOWEVER pucking sony decided to screw everyone else over... you cant get a backwards compatible ps3 and i haven't see any plans for them to bring option back as far as i know... so id look in to ebaying a used ps2 real cheap and picking up a new ps3 slim.

I wanted a first edition PS3 bad. played multi chan CD's or whatever the fawk they was called. Oh well.

I have 2 PS3's in the house now actually.

I am.

I have a spare bedroom and a couch.

Thanks, but I need to keep my job and stay close to my son.

WTF Packers? I don't like either team, but I want to see Favre eat it.

or maybe not

I was by myself. Then put on the vikes. Now I wish I would have just stayed watching top gear.

I'm going to ask for the entire run of the shows on blu ray or dvd for xmas.

damn fumble machine.

Vikes are nothing if not completely predictable.

WTF Packers? I don't like either team, but I want to see Favre eat it.

I watch vikes only so when other people talk about it, I can reply. It's a habit from working in sales.

If I listened to sports in the morning I could connect so much easier with 90% of the average person. I couldn't care less about football at this point in my life. I have more of a thrill ride watching grass grow.

Roomate is also security for the cheer leaders, so I watch hoping to see my buddy on the TV

I feel different. Strange.. almost powerfull and mighty all of a sudden.

Only the 60 & 80 units were though. Don't get a 20 or 40. I got a 40, but I have no real desire to play any old games. If I do, I'll throw the PS2 back on. Not too hard.

true but i wouldnt recommend buying a ps3 used off ebay w/o warrenty. and a ps2 could be had for 50 bucks tops...

i dont have time to play much right now and all the games i do play are on the 360... my dad plays the fuck outa socom tho lol.

LOL!

hahahahaha

We've all been there.

My ex was right to the point of being curious about it when we broke up. So I have not been there.

LOL!

hahahahaha

We've all been there.

My ex was right to the point of being curious about it when we broke up. So I have not been there.

It's not all that. The best part is the fact that you know you have gotten the girl to the point where she will do anything you want. That ego boost is what means the most. The actual hole itself, well, IMO, it's better left for what it was designed. The whole time you're in it, you're just thinking, "yeah bitch! I'm fucking you in the ass!"

I really don't want to sell my car, but right now, that seems the only option.

Will they take collateral as a down payment on a house?

or maybe not

I was by myself. Then put on the vikes. Now I wish I would have just stayed watching top gear.

I'm going to ask for the entire run of the shows on blu ray or dvd for xmas.

Got MNF on too. Farve is playing damn good.

damn fumble machine.

Vikes are nothing if not completely predictable.

Got to use Chester more often. He was a horse for the Ravens, the Vikings are not using him enough and I think Peterson always runs on the verge of getting hurt real bad. Just something about how he slices around the field.

I deserved I am sure.

Excited for the new saw?

Hells yeah. Sitting in a trailer in my driveway. Raining and too heavy for me alone to unload.

I am.

:fing34: nice try :)