mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I keep having dreams of winning the lottery, yet, nothing.. . . . . I could really use it. I'd donate half, move, then set up my son and niece and nephews with a nice college fund.

Depends on how big. If I take home 150 million or more after cash option. I'm buying a wally power. 25 mil to buy, and then another 25 mill to maintain and keep it gassed up.

The rest goes into investmens that would split the interest between charities I would start and fund and other personal interests.

Then I would be on a boat for the rest of my days.

takes a certain kind of person to hang around crusty old seamen all the time...

triple hops brewed

well I guess this makes it quad

Found a nice Super Coupe. Gonna go look at it Friday. It's got a blown HG, and has 150K, but it's in good condition and only $500. My only issue is usually when I take on projects, they tend to get a little overboard. I'll start out simply wanting to fix the vehicle, next thing you know, I'm pulling the engine, rebuilding, and overboosting. Dammit.

Oh, and it's red. I'm sick of red cars. Maroon, purple, it's all good. No more damn bright red.

takes a certain kind of person to hang around crusty old seamen all the time...

No one else is invited

wait. You hop people would be invited. You will just have to meet me at the coast.

I've got a leaky tailshaft, but am most definitely not a trans

speaking of....

Have you installed that new fancy crapper yet, and where is the detailed review? Was it able to handle the chocolaitty mids and lemon zest highs?

I'm tired of sitting with my knees in my chest on the todler sized unit in my house.

It has not failed me once yet. :)

F the shop trying to tell me they needed to drop the transfer case and open it in half and replace all of the seals for $1,000. I looked myself and could easily tell that the only seals leaking are where the driveshaft input and output are. The center gasket is not leaking at all. 8+ hours labor, ha. Bitches.

I may just watch it. From the looks of the fairly dried oil that's already on there, it has been leaking a while with little or no ill effects (can feel or hear none). So they can't be leaking that bad. Maybe I'll just top it off every week or two, I could certainly buy a bunch of cases of ATF to refill it for the grand they wanted to charge me. Has anybody had any luck with stop leak or seal refresher additives when seals leak like this?

You know you can replace those seals yourself with about $50 worth of parts and $20 worth of tools and about 15 minutes of labor.

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. I've never done repairs like this, but it looks like they can't be that hard. And I'm eager to learn this stuff, especially if it saves me a grand at the shop. Maybe when I go home for thanksgiving I can use the lifts at my dad's shop. All the tools are there too.

Oh, and it's red. I'm sick of red cars. Maroon, purple, it's all good. No more damn bright red.

X2

ajklg;fjalfjdsl;fjucvzxciozxcov.[pma/kl;df.m/,sadfm.,/sa[fd

Just for the record, I did not vote for Gohmert

*buries his head in shame*

my god, I knew people in Deep East Texas were dumb but god damn...

Gavin and I just made brownies.

Grill is warming up for pork steak and ginger baked potatoes.

Gavin and I just made brownies.

Grill is warming up for pork steak and ginger baked potatoes.

i are jelous.

taco bell night with how its going so far.

i really wanted to get under the truck.. only nice day all week!

I am making Chori Pollo.

First I have to make some homemade Chorizo, grill a chicken breast and then smother it in sausage and mexican cheese. Yummies.

ill be having home made cheesey gordita crunches. with a juicey marinated chicken breast and extra spiced sourcreme topping i like to call baja sauce.

it reminds me of my young childhood days playing in the pueblo with little Juan, and Jose, and the steamy nights with Rosa

hooray for traffic.

moved 10 feet in 15 min. fookin accident on university

Funny it isn't raining over here.