mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Stupid girls. tease tease lead on lead on, then "oh, the distance is too great for anything real to happen." I'm optimistic and will try things out before I pass judgment, why do you have to be so damn negative.

Fine. I thought she was a five star chick but apparently not. Her complete and utter lack of being able to schedule anything more than 5 minutes in advance knocked her down to 4 star at most anyways. That shit's annoying.

But in good news, the some medication I just started is also used to prevent malaria. Which is a bit random. It's kinda like if something said "Take this drug for headaches. But it will also prevent club foot as well."

So I guess I can go to Africa now.

But in good news, the some medication I just started is also used to prevent malaria. Which is a bit random. It's kinda like if something said "Take this drug for headaches. But it will also prevent club foot as well."

Club foot?

Stupid girls. tease tease lead on lead on, then "oh, the distance is too great for anything real to happen." I'm optimistic and will try things out before I pass judgment, why do you have to be so damn negative.

Fine. I thought she was a five star chick but apparently not. Her complete and utter lack of being able to schedule anything more than 5 minutes in advance knocked her down to 4 star at most anyways. That shit's annoying.

Women are crazy.

Hopefully sometime this weekend I've got some time to load up some .45's. I'm set on primers, bullets, and powder, need some more brass and time (time being the killer).

Women are crazy.

what happened to the one u worked out with?

just caught up in the H0P

Think I caught some cold/flue/ upper respiratory infection from the roommate. Double it with surgery soon and I'm looking grand

I knew u would catch it.

And to note i had the sickness also.

I can see it now, the world will be overtaken by Yeti businessmen, led by the fearless Tom. clap.gif

works for me :D :D

F the shop trying to tell me they needed to drop the transfer case and open it in half and replace all of the seals for $1,000. I looked myself and could easily tell that the only seals leaking are where the driveshaft input and output are. The center gasket is not leaking at all. 8+ hours labor, ha. Bitches.

I may just watch it. From the looks of the fairly dried oil that's already on there, it has been leaking a while with little or no ill effects (can feel or hear none). So they can't be leaking that bad. Maybe I'll just top it off every week or two, I could certainly buy a bunch of cases of ATF to refill it for the grand they wanted to charge me. Has anybody had any luck with stop leak or seal refresher additives when seals leak like this?

My front output shaft has been leaky for quite a while by the looks of it. Not a big leak and definately didn't notice a lot of missing fluid in the t-case when I changed the atf.

Did you look up some explorer forums ? I'm not familiar with how the layout under it but it could be a very simple diy job to replace the output seals. Easy job on the Jeep.

Aaron, I hope you have some free space on the hdd, I've got some new tunes to send.

You better believe it, still some room on the external HD. And 500 more gigs on the newer machine. :drink40: :)

Still thinking about sending the torrent file or sending only the music. It's 500MB+ for a single album.

Hell, i'll just send the torrent file :)

had another career fair today, gave out several resumes, a couple indicated possible phone interviews in the next week or so

**fingers crossed**

Good luck !

Club foot?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_foot

Women are crazy.

what happened to the one u worked out with?

That's who I'm talking about.

bitches aint shit

but hoes and tricks

F the shop trying to tell me they needed to drop the transfer case and open it in half and replace all of the seals for $1,000. I looked myself and could easily tell that the only seals leaking are where the driveshaft input and output are. The center gasket is not leaking at all. 8+ hours labor, ha. Bitches.

I may just watch it. From the looks of the fairly dried oil that's already on there, it has been leaking a while with little or no ill effects (can feel or hear none). So they can't be leaking that bad. Maybe I'll just top it off every week or two, I could certainly buy a bunch of cases of ATF to refill it for the grand they wanted to charge me. Has anybody had any luck with stop leak or seal refresher additives when seals leak like this?

My front output shaft has been leaky for quite a while by the looks of it. Not a big leak and definately didn't notice a lot of missing fluid in the t-case when I changed the atf.

Did you look up some explorer forums ? I'm not familiar with how the layout under it but it could be a very simple diy job to replace the output seals. Easy job on the Jeep.

Yeah that was my next step. I'm a member on a couple of them, though I haven't visited them in quite a while. From the looks of it, it should be a fairly simple jerb. There's just a skid plate protecting the underside of the TC, just gotta pop that off and it's full access.

Have my yearly 8 hour hazwhopper refresher course today. Should be boring.

Boring training top.

Breakfast in the airport again

I normally prefer to drink mine, but the bacon,spinach, cheese croissant, guacamole at the New French Bakery is the yummy

Miss my morning cap, but forgot to turn on the machine when I woke up