mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Who care what other say again, these are dudes you will never meet so who cares if someone says something about you. Grow up man, words are words and your showing that you will let someone say something to you in real life and your willing to go to jail for your life just over some words (that offended you or got under your skin).

Just cause other people do things and get away with it then hey its life, just like when it comes to the law (race, social status) play the same role. Its some laws that others can break that I cant, if I do I will get a slap on the wrist and a long jail time at the worst jails instead of a small sentence in the best plush prisons. Its life dude and if it were fair then nobody would have a problem with anything but since its not you just gotta take the punches and role with them.

Your arguing about forum rules which have nothing to do with real life, let life stress you out and not a fucking forum man. For real if somebody says something else dont respond, Im tired of reading about some shit that is a week or more old and wont be resolved. If you have a problem with this thread then dont return its that simple. Your making it worse by letting this dudes words affect you, which you shouldnt (their bringing out a female trait in you and that is getting emotional, so dont do that leave that for the females out there).

Just let it go dude. Why does it bother you so much?

i did but you see everyone putting there 2 cents in it

Ya but its the fact of not giving a shit what anyone thinks. Who cares if their 2 cents isnt what you want to hear? Brush it off and move on.

You dont dwell on every chick that shoots you down right?

Ya but its the fact of not giving a shit what anyone thinks. Who cares if their 2 cents isnt what you want to hear? Brush it off and move on.

You dont dwell on every chick that shoots you down right?

You mean he talks to chicks to say shit besides "You want fries with that?" or "Would you like to supersize?" ???

J

You are the one always bringing it up.

I am going to let your sandy vagina complaints not get you booted assuming that you didn't see my warning before you typed them, but you now have NO leeway. Anything at all that sounds like a complaint or a retort regarding this and you will be gone.

Since you didn't get it last time, if you respond to this in pretty much any other way than with a Thank you we won't see you around here anymore.

And you should thank me as you've been given more chances than others and obviously more than you deserve.

Shit, Matt went to Coastal today. Didn't buy fish as the W requested some meat but bought some Wagyu beef and some scallops. Made fresh spaetzle and a mushroom pan sauce. onomonomonomonomonon

I 100% effed some scallops on this week.. Grabbed some white wine. My wife purchased white cooking wine to be helpful.

I didn't read the label. It had salt added. Completely not edible.

Okay on the receiver Todd, as soon as I get some speakers for my office I'll have wished I kept it. If you bought it I was going to push to have M2 sell me his integra

:turns around and looks at integra:

It's here.

Just left a voicemail for engineering at Eminence. Funny for me to make that call.

I need a high efficiency tweeter than can play from 20kHz up to as high as possible. 40kHz minimum. And yes, I will never ever listen to the tweeter just using it to excite structures for doing damping testing and defect analysis.

What kind of structure would have a resonance at that high a frequency?

Small ones.

We regularly work on nano-tubes which have interesting modes well into the >20MHz range. Obviously the structures we will excite acoustically are larger than those :)

What kind of work do you do again? I am in an into to nanoscience class right now. I see the word nano and get excited.

We do measurements of structural dynamics in structures. From things as large as the space station to NEMS devices.

Until recently I didn't know you did measurements for companies also. I thought you just sold most of the equipment.

I think you mentioned once a good buddy of mine uses your products at he job every day.

im trying to better myself but people keep talk and the rules here are bullsht i see them getting broke everyday so wtf does that have to do with it

There is no reason be like everyone else. If you want to be better or be the best, you have to rise above the crowd, even if it means following simple "stupid" rules.

right on i feel u . people just need to watch it with me im a hot head lol...

Ok see another SHINING example of complete doucheness. Wow your a hot head............would you like a cookie? Prahaps a block of ice to cool your dome...........or maybe just a swift ban hammer blow to the side of the head?

You really need to grow up on such shit. You are honestly acting like the beer muscles guy and nobody likes him.

J

douche8.jpg

been sick with flu etc all week. I don't like staying home sick but this week kicked the crap out of me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpT8l94CKcs

:lol2:

In the spirit of speaking truth to diamond-skinned power, enjoy this list of unfortunate lessons girls learn from Twilight. (The list operates under the principle that any grownup female who embraces Twilight’s junior-high dreck temporarily sacrifices her “woman card.”)

And so, with an insincere “love is forever,” we begin.

1. If a boy is aloof, stand-offish, ignores you or is just plain rude, it is because he is secretly in love with you — and you are the point of his existence.

2. Secrets are good — especially life-threatening ones.

3. It’s OK for a potential romantic interest to be dimwitted, violent and vengeful — as long as he has great abs.

4. If a boy tells you to stay away from him because he is dangerous and may even kill you, he must be the love of your life. You should stay with him since he will keep you safe forever.

5. If a boy leaves you, especially suddenly (while telling you he will never see you again), it is because he loves you so much he will suffer just to keep you safe.

6. When a boy leaves you, going into shock, losing all your friends and enduring night terrors are completely acceptable occurrences — as long as you keep your grades up.

7. It is extremely romantic to put yourself in dangerous situations in order to see your ex-boyfriend again. It’s even more romantic to remember the sound of his voice when he yelled at you.

8. Boys who leave you always come back.

9. Because they come back, you should hold out, waiting for them for months, even when completely acceptable and less-abusive alternative males present themselves.

10. Even though you have no intention of dating an alternative male who expresses interest in you, it is fine to string the young man along for months. Also, you should use him to fix things for you. Maybe he’ll even buy you something.

11. You should use said male to fix things because girls are incapable of anything mechanical or technical.

12. Lying to your parents is fine. Lying to your parents while you run away to save your suicidal boyfriend is an extremely good idea that shows your strength and maturity. Also, it is what you must do.

13. Car theft in the service of love is acceptable.

14. If the boy you are in love with causes you (even indirectly) to be so badly beaten you end up in the hospital, you should tell the doctors and your family that you “fell down the steps” because you are such a silly, clumsy girl. That false explanation always works well for abused women.

15. Men can be changed for the better if you sacrifice everything you are and devote yourself to their need for change.

16. Young women should make no effort to improve their social skills or emotional state. Instead, they should seek out potential mates that share their morose deficiencies and emotional illnesses.

17. Girls shouldn’t always read a book series just because everyone else has.

18. When writing a book series, it’s acceptable to lift seminal source material and bastardize it with tired, overwrought teenage angst.

19. When making or watching a major feature film, you should gleefully embrace the 20 minutes of plot it provides in between extended segments of vacant-eyed silence and self-indulgent, moaning banter.

20. Vampires — once among the great villains of literature and motion pictures — are no longer scary. In fact, they’re every bit as whiny, self-absorbed and impotent as any human being.

from a Crackberry storm 2 review,

I am no expert but 1 thing i know for sure is "if a company wantsits smartphone to be an instant hit" shake hands with apple and makethe phone able to sync with itunes or else ....u know what."

:fryingpan:

Sync with iTunes? Good luck with that. Palm tried to do it before Apple bitch slapped them. Apple products are only to be used with other Apple products. :grouphug:

500x_turkey_fry.jpg

that certainly is one way to fry a turkey

Why would ANYONE want to sync with itunes... ugh...

I wish I could make more use out of foobar though. Works great for playing songs and such, but I would really like something that helps me organize music, find duplicates, etc...

That is something itunes will do, but in a resource hogging way, but it won't recognize FLAC of course

I would also love someway for foobar to filter out the MP3 files that I also have in FLAC

you can use windows explorer for that :D