mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I love the MLis. I wouldn't suggest them in a 2-way, but they are superb midbass drivers and can also serve sub duty if need be. I had mine mounted in the door sealed and they rolled off around 2.2K last time I RTA'd it. Could have just been the application though. I just let them run wide open on the top and crossed my B&Gs at 2K.

Kinda curious as to why you wouldnt run them in a 2-way setup.

They fall apart in the mids. Fine for many, but I like transparent voicing in the midrange and that wouldn't be their strength. Super hard to match them with a tweet that is worth a shit without going large format too. Sure the Seas is fine, the Scan-speak stellar, but I'd make my compromises elsewhere setting up a 2 way. Midbass though they are machines at.

I love a great midrange and dont want to lose that. I have been thinking of running them with some horns and try to tame them as much as possible. Do you think the AA 7" Carbon Fiber Mids would be good in a 2-way system with a tweet or would it be along the same lines (the make-up of the AA makes it look possible)?

Best money I spent so far on the car system were the full-range fostex 3's. Paired with the mli's they are awesome :)

And I have to agree that over 2-2.5k the mli's don't well.

I wish I had the funds to do a 3-way active, I know I would be content after that.

Did I for once kill the iHop late night?

I pretty much crashed last night

fucking paneling

but the sister is coming home for the weekend with a big ole surprise :peepwall:

incest :peepwall:

Booty Pop

:lol: :lol:

Holy lump coal. I would have never guessed there to be that many brands.

I did see the BGE brand along with the BGE itself down at the Reading glass and china shop, I will have to check to see when we have localy.

And I guarantee when you find someone who sells Wicked Good Charcoal or another highly rated brand, you will also find someone who is nuts about ceramic cookers. Really funny to meet people this way, but everytime I try a new shop that has something I have a hoot talking to them.

No kidding if I randomly mention my smoker is a BGE, sometimes people will freak out and then I end up talking with them for 30-45 min.

I wish I had the funds to do a 3-way active, I know I would be content for a couple months after that.

fixded.

Audio is an adiction I have found.

Watching the miracle on ice in Lake Placid, who remembers watching that? That's be cool to hear about...I'm not really old enough tongue.gif

I watched that on tv way back in 1980 .... I was ...... Damn I'm old!

My MOTHER was 8 years old then hahaha

Your mother was 8? Wow, I was 3.... :ehh:

y'all remember that surprise I was talking about?

PUPPY!!!1!1!!

I was -5, wasnt born till today in 1985

Appreciate ya dem beats

Well Happy BErfday you little bastard! :drink40:

Anyone here ever do concrete work professionally?

Anything in particular?

Only breaking it. I have poured but only amature.

Mmmm homemade macaroni and cheese :D

Effff, I have some cheese waiting for macaroni but I forgot to buy macaroni yesterday

500-525g of flour and 4 Extra large eggs or 6 eggs. Mix until it is doughy (i just do it on the counter with my hands), knead for 5-6min, rest for 20min, and then flatten as much as possible. A pasta roller helps or an extruder if you want macaroni style noodles, but imo a noodle of any type will work.

Gracias for teh recipe.

I know my grandmother had a cheap pasta roller, she used to make awesome noodles. Using home-"brew" eggs must have helped.

Happy Bithday ! ! !

Appreciate ya dem beats

:gift::domodance::bananaDance::bandwagon::monalisa::djparty::jump::band::dance::drink40:

Indeed, happy b-day jay-cee! ^^ That car above kinda looks like my first car, 86 cavalier z24 hatchback. Man, I miss that car.

VW sure made wire plugs tough. Took me some to take one apart to use thicker wire.

Effff, I have some cheese waiting for macaroni but I forgot to buy macaroni yesterday

Aww that's a bummer! I shredded some Tilamook cheese :D GOOD stuff!

Cheese in Europe >>> cheese in US. Regrettably. Some good ones are available here, but not in your normal grocery store.

It's made in Tilamook Oregon, amazing stuff. I was in heaven when I took a tour of the factory :D Hands down favorite cheese ever, I normally buy generic everything at the grocery store, but it MUST be Tilamook cheese :)

500-525g of flour and 4 Extra large eggs or 6 eggs. Mix until it is doughy (i just do it on the counter with my hands), knead for 5-6min, rest for 20min, and then flatten as much as possible. A pasta roller helps or an extruder if you want macaroni style noodles, but imo a noodle of any type will work.

Gracias for teh recipe.

I know my grandmother had a cheap pasta roller, she used to make awesome noodles. Using home-"brew" eggs must have helped.

Thanks for the recipe Sean :) That's one thing I miss about living at home... unlimited fresh eggs every day :D