mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Finally a decent score.

I did a 147.0 at 33hz. With me outside of truck, TL in USACi's "hamster ball" under dash, and 3 working coils lol

And you can't hear mine outside my truck...with the windows up. At least not very far away. Probably about the same as stock. Doors open its a different story.

I spent a significant amount of time deadening my doors and truck and all and I was at the school one night jamming to music waiting for a friend to leave the dorm and when she came out she said she could hear my music from about 50yds away. I was really surprised. Couldn't imagine what it would be with out though.

In my truck you'd think I don't have a sub. Perfect for me and definitely noticeable that it is there.

I know it wasn't sub frequencies that she heard as I wasn't listening to music heavily loaded on the bottom end. You can't really tell that the icon is playing in my truck until you turn it off, which just makes me think it must be set up right :drink40:

I also never listen to it very loud, lol

sean do u just drink plain carbonated water?

Just about to finish my 6th liter today

deadening love TOP

man i had a roll for sale for $100 shipped

if u need 1 more look me up lol

not sure what i would do with another roll right now haha. im pretty much done investing in audio for this car.

Hey Sean, You Got/Getting a Pilot's licence? With that many mile's I gotta wonder? Any whirlybird time?

Only been in a helicopter twice.

As for the license, nope, this is all for work.

I have worked for 3 different people that got licenced while I was working for them, One guy I worked for had a heli to fly from his house to the Aspen airport(45 miles away) to get on his jett. He had private pilot's though for when he didn't want to do the flying. It take's a seriously SMOOTH hand to fly a Whirlybird, Can be a RoUgH RiDe in the hand's of a beginner.barf2.gif

Especially where you really want to be in one. (ie mountains/hills/islands)

finished Band of Brothers

two words: god. damn.

<--- Major History Nerd

finished Band of Brothers

two words: god. damn.

good movie, movie... series.. or whatever its called haha

Can not sleep.

Looking for a place to camp that allows alcohol :P I figured you may know something peng.

Looking for a place to camp that allows alcohol :P I figured you may know something peng.

There are places to camp that don't??

you must "really" be looking

There are places to camp that don't??

All state parks, pretty much.

I want to go somewhere with some cool sites and allows beer. Seems you get one or the other....

you must "really" be looking

you mean because of my double post? :lol:

Ok, so just found out today. Now in Arkansas if you get pulled over for music you will be fined $1000, second offense jail time. wtf??..

Obviously you have a bunch of idiots in Arkansas...on both sides.

Obviously i do, I have the loudest in town and i dont turn mine up around neighborhoods or at stop lights. Its the other idiots that dont give a shit that cause laws like this to get passed..

(not bragging, just find it funny)

Quick summery

Been working my ass off in the office.

Got a puppy. 9 weeks old (pics in the photography thread and 2 in next post) Named her Eva. She is a rottie (by looks) but base thinks shepard/lab mix

Ordered and attempted install of my AVIC Z-110BT (double din nav) only to find out it doesnt work with the stock RF system.

Got amps, wiring, to do a full upgrade. Need door speakers, and a box for some 8" subs.

The Stetsom 10KD still sits and prolly will till after my 2nd tour of Iraq.

I need to sell my CRX but the people who keep 'buying' it on eBay never fucking pay. Tempted to do a charitable donation.

J

Eva_008.jpg

Eva_005.jpg

J

cant wait till i get the rent house, and get my own pup!

Sean carbonation is VERY bad for your teeth.